Really Boring Stuff Only

Status
Not open for further replies.
Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I spent my first fourteen months in Tucson without A/C in my Honda Civic. The summer was brutal. I picked up a sheepskin seat cover (part real, part fake) at some point after I moved here, and I can still remember showing up to work (a fifteen-minute drive at the time) and smelling like sheep when I got out of the car. I walked around the parking lot for about ten minutes to air out.

Davemcc

Davemcc

Audioholic Spartan
I understand your pain:mad: I had it converted to r34 several years ago. It was well worth it:cool:
I keep meaning to get it done but something always comes up. This month, I dropped $1400 on repairs to my daughter's car then had to put tires on the Lincoln. This wasn't a good month for me in that respect.

vizionut

vizionut

Audioholic General
thats funny man;) It doesn't get as hot as you but its still nice to have in when it does.

Davemcc

Davemcc

Audioholic Spartan
thats funny man;) It doesn't get as hot as you but its still nice to have in when it does.
At least the car is white with a white leather interior (pimpin' ain't easy). If it was black on black, I would have done this right away.

vizionut

vizionut

Audioholic General
watching the movie- the return of the living dead. "brains more brains" lol to funny:D

J

jamie2112

Banned
Slow night Adam? You mean to tell me the girls I paid for still haven't got to your place yet? That is really lame. I used the fastest girls in the west they should of been in and out.....................oh wait its the other way around you should of been..............:D

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Oh, crap. A cute girl delivered my pizza. It's been so long since I've watched "that type" of movie that I didn't read the signs. I could have been listening to some 70's disco music right about now. You sent a good one, but she was waaay to subtle.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I was so bored that I was perusing some old threads. I didn't know before tonight that Clint used to go by the screen name "hawke".

J

jamie2112

Banned
Yeah she was delivering pizza thats her, oh she didn't introduce herself...thats it I am done with these budget women. Its on to the sushi delivery girls. They are way better than the pizza girls..........:D

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
Yeah she was delivering pizza.
I think I saw that movie but it's a Pizza Delivery Dude ... the female customer is always short of money ... wait, that's the plumber one ... :rolleyes: :D

My girl didn't get the coffee ready last night so I got to make it with 1/3 Cafe Bustello Espresso Grind and we finally ran out of Splenda so I have an excuse to use brown sugar which is my favorite. I haven't had that in about a month. My desire to smoke usually doesn't kick in until my second cup. I'm gonna enjoy this cup.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I decided to have a cup of coffee before walking the pooch this morning, which is going to happen in about five minutes. I'll have to wait and see if I pay the small-bladder penalty this morning...that's why I normally wait until after the walk for my coffee. It just sounded soooo good this morning.

mperfct

mperfct

Audioholic Samurai
just watched Wall-E finally, and I really liked it. Not as preachy as I thought it would be given everybody's comments. Good sound effects and made me even more glad I got the SC-07.

strube

strube

Audioholic Field Marshall
I wish I could pay someone $5000 to finish school for me to my specifications. :rolleyes:

strube

strube

Audioholic Field Marshall
How much schooling do you have left?
I am completely done with classes in 3 weeks, then I just need to get enough BS research together to write a decent thesis...

The problem is I need to defend before August 7, and get married and go on a honeymoon somewhere in there too...

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I remember when I was going to graduate in August. The night before my thesis was due, my advisor (who had recently returned from a one-year sebatacle) told me that it looked good but just needed a couple of more days work to finish it up. Yeah, I did that math very quickly. She's the only person that I've ever told, "I'm going to hang up before I say something that I'll regret." It was after the only all-nighter that I had pulled in college, a night that I spent printing out my thesis and getting it ready to publish.

Oh, well. My buddy and I proceeded to throw back some 40s and watch women's gymnastics. I ended up graduating in October, even though I turned in my thesis a week or two later and left college.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
My neighbors are bugging me again with their bass. I think it's the daughter. Can't wait for her to move out, as she smokes outside a lot, too.

They are a really nice family, though, so I don't get upset - just annoyed.

EDIT: Turns out, it's not the people next door. It's the dillholes that live about a block away. Holy crap, it's loud. Problem with that is that I can't just go into my living room to avoid it.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis