Really Boring Stuff Only

Status
Not open for further replies.
Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I was all excited at the thought of ordering some Papa John's pizza today (buy one, get one free), but I'm feeling too pudgy - so I think that I'll eat some oatmeal.

My prediction...fast forward three hours, and I'll be eating pizza even though I'm about to have oatmeal. :D

Matt34

Matt34

I was all excited at the thought of ordering some Papa John's pizza today (buy one, get one free), but I'm feeling too pudgy - so I think that I'll eat some oatmeal.

My prediction...fast forward three hours, and I'll be eating pizza even though I'm about to have oatmeal. :D
I'm getting ready to go for a run, your welcome to come join me.;)

pzaur

pzaur

Audioholic Samurai
I like Adam's idea of eating two pizza's of Matt's idea for a run!

-pat

adwilk

adwilk

Audioholic Ninja

Thats the problem with eating healthy sometimes.. when you feel like cheating, you might as well go ahead and eat the bad stuff. You're going to anyways and you'll spare yourself 300 cals from the oatmeal. In the end, you're better off eating only whats not so good for you. Besides, if you eat an entire large pizza, its only 3 hours of jumping rope to burn it off... :eek:

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
if you eat an entire large pizza, its only 3 hours of jumping rope to burn it off... :eek:
I just ate like 3/4 of a large pizza. :eek:
I don't feel like jumping rope for 3 minutes, never mind 3 hours. :rolleyes:

Matt34

Matt34

Thats the problem with eating healthy sometimes.. when you feel like cheating, you might as well go ahead and eat the bad stuff. You're going to anyways and you'll spare yourself 300 cals from the oatmeal. In the end, you're better off eating only whats not so good for you. Besides, if you eat an entire large pizza, its only 3 hours of jumping rope to burn it off... :eek:
That's why I have a cheat day every week, I think it's more of a mental need than anything else.

You missed out Adam, 42 minute run on a beautiful day.:D

Rickster71

Rickster71

Audioholic Spartan

Pizza with oatmeal topping.....what? ....it could happen.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Thats the problem with eating healthy sometimes.. when you feel like cheating, you might as well go ahead and eat the bad stuff. You're going to anyways and you'll spare yourself 300 cals from the oatmeal.
Yep - just ordered the pizza. :eek: However, having eaten the oatmeal, I won't be as starved and should eat less pizza tonight. So, hopefully there won't be too much carnage. My pooch will thank me for the chicken that I got on top of it. :)

You missed out Adam, 42 minute run on a beautiful day.:D
Glad that you had a good time! The pooch actually walked about three miles. Woohoo! I've been trying to get her to walk at night again (she used to walk about two hours at night) for about ten months, so this was a great thing. She tried to go home after about a block. She tried about six times, and I carried her further from home each time. I also mentioned to her that she wouldn't get any pizza if she didn't walk. I think that did it. :D

Matt34

Matt34

Yep - just ordered the pizza. :eek: However, having eaten the oatmeal, I won't be as starved and should eat less pizza tonight. So, hopefully there won't be too much carnage. My pooch will thank me for the chicken that I got on top of it. :)

Glad that you had a good time! The pooch actually walked about three miles. Woohoo! I've been trying to get her to walk at night again (she used to walk about two hours at night) for about ten months, so this was a great thing. She tried to go home after about a block. She tried about six times, and I carried her further from home each time. I also mentioned to her that she wouldn't get any pizza if she didn't walk. I think that did it. :D
I took my 8 month old pooch on the run in attempt to wear his butt out but I don't think it phased him.:rolleyes:

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I took my 8 month old pooch on the run in attempt to wear his butt out but I don't think it phased him.:rolleyes:
Read this thread to him for a while. I give him three pages before he's zonked out. :)

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
So far, so good. I only had two pieces of pizza. Of course, it's the best Papa John's pizza that I've ever had, so I don't want to just put it in the fridge. However, I'm working out some more (the delivery interrupted me), so maybe I'll "earn" another slice...

(BTW, they didn't skimp on the chicken like normal - they really packed it full. My pooch was loving it.)

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Well, that didn't take long. Three pieces. That's it, though. I'm not hungry at all anymore.

Thirsty, though. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis