Really Boring Stuff Only

Status
Not open for further replies.
Davemcc

Davemcc

Audioholic Spartan
Verdict on Wild Things: definitely worth having in the collection. Decent flick. It wasn't like watching Havoc that is a totally useless movie with a few precious moments.

mperfct

mperfct

Audioholic Samurai
Verdict on Wild Things: definitely worth having in the collection. Decent flick. It wasn't like watching Havoc that is a totally useless movie with a few precious moments.
I need to watch it again.

strube

strube

Audioholic Field Marshall
At first glance I thought you were talking about the upcoming Where the Wild Things Are kids movie and I was not thinking boobies and girl-on-girl action and Kevin Bacon's weenie. Then I realized I was mistaken, and all of the aforementioned things came flooding back. I am not sure that the boobies and girl-on-girl action made having to see Kevin Bacon's weenie worth it............

Having to watch Matt Dillon, Neve Campbell, and Denise Richards trying to act was also difficult....

Sorry, I am a movie geek. :D

mperfct

mperfct

Audioholic Samurai
At first glance I thought you were talking about the upcoming Where the Wild Things Are kids movie and I was not thinking boobies and girl-on-girl action and Kevin Bacon's weenie. Then I realized I was mistaken, and all of the aforementioned things came flooding back. I am not sure that the boobies and girl-on-girl action made having to see Kevin Bacon's weenie worth it............
you weenie

adwilk

adwilk

Audioholic Ninja

Having to watch Matt Dillon, Neve Campbell, and Denise Richards trying to act was also difficult....

Sorry, I am a movie geek. :D

At least we didnt have to see Matt Dillon's vagina....

STRONGBADF1

STRONGBADF1

Audioholic Spartan
Hey Alex, do you have the beer up there pronounced (I dont know the spelling) ying ling? We dont have it here and one of my favorite things about traveling east is getting that beer. I'll be in Atlantic City at the end of the month and I'm looking forward to finding one...

http://www.yuengling.com/beers.htm

The lager is the most popular. I like it. It's not a micro-brew, just normal beers.:)

STRONGBADF1

STRONGBADF1

Audioholic Spartan
I'm Back...I'm sure everyone missed me.:D

Went to South Carolina to visit friends. No INTERNET from Tuesday night until this morning. (self induced) What did I miss???

adwilk

adwilk

Audioholic Ninja
I'm Back...I'm sure everyone missed me.:D

Went to South Carolina to visit friends. No INTERNET from Tuesday night until this morning. (self induced) What did I miss???
Welcome back... Thanks for the beer link. Thats the stuff I was lookin for.

What did you miss? The funny pictures thread turned into a whos doin who of the domestic animal world, oh and Adam got Dave some flowers...

adwilk

adwilk

Audioholic Ninja
Ah, crap.. got to get to work... productivity has been a four letter word today...

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
I'm on day two of my diet, chicken salad with vinaigrette dressing.
Easter kind of threw me for a loop too but today it's Egg Beaters and Irish Oatmeal.
If I don't loose weight soon I am gonna start smoking crack.

Status
Not open for further replies.
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis