Wanna fight "my brute"

CraigV

CraigV

Audioholic General
Kinda sucks you can’t control your fighter

F

fast1

Audioholic
pretty neat, but i think its the part where you get to control your brute that lets off some steam

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Clintsan just kicked my internet butt. I picked the lame name "Chickletsan", and was apparently given my real-world speed of 2. I was no match for the master.

mperfct

mperfct

Audioholic Samurai
That's a lot of fun. I'm up to level 3. I whooped Clint and Adam, but now my fighter is tired. Whoever gets to level 10 needs to start an AH clan.

avaserfi

avaserfi

Audioholic Ninja
Just made a character, mine came with a bear and he freaking rocks!

So far I have fought the OP, Matt/Pdawgs character, Mike's character, Clints character and mperfects character. All wins because of the bear hahahaha. Now that my bear is tired of kicking everyone's asses it needs to rest :).

http://agile-bearmonkey.mybrute.com/

mperfct

mperfct

Audioholic Samurai

So far I have fought the OP, Matt/Pdawgs character, Mike's character, Clints character and mperfects character. All wins because of the bear hahahaha. Now that my bear is tired of kicking everyone's asses it needs to rest :).

I want a re-match tomorrow, sunshine. ;)

avaserfi

avaserfi

Audioholic Ninja
I want a re-match tomorrow, sunshine. ;)
You've got my link. My character pretty much sucks, but the bear he freaking owns. 20+ damage per hit and he is my personal shield!

My characters stats prior to level ups were 2 on all attributes and 51 health. I wouldn't have won a fight without the bear...

mperfct

mperfct

Audioholic Samurai
It would be nice if you could pick where to allocate your points. My agility is 9, but strength is 2 and speed is 3 or 4.

Matt34

Matt34

Well I tried Mike and Andrew and got murdered. Didn't even hit Andrew once which is a bunch of BS.:p

I did barely beat Tom, though he is a lvl below me.:eek:

avaserfi

avaserfi

Audioholic Ninja
Well I tried Mike and Andrew and got murdered. Didn't even hit Andrew once which is a bunch of BS.:p

I did barely beat Tom, though he is a lvl below me.:eek:

Isn't my bear cute? I beat the OP when I was level 2 and he was level 11 because of my furry friend :p.

mike c

mike c

Audioholic Warlord
hwehwe!

crap. you had a club and axe. should have scouted your character first.

i found forums where you can sell your character (bears are in high demand)

hwehwe

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis