Really Boring Stuff Only

Status
Not open for further replies.
Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I'm watching Annapolis on one of my recently-acquired DTV stations. I like it.

I started a show on DVD earlier about 2012. Some interesting info, plus a lot of pseudo-science new age BS. The interesting info has kept me into it so far.

pzaur

pzaur

Audioholic Samurai
Keepin' true to the thread

After posting in the wrong thread and realizing it much later...
still drinkin' a Sierra Nevada Pale Ale and watching the Masters.

-pat

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I'm watching Legend of the Seeker for the second time ever. Good show, but the analog tower went down months ago, and I just got the digital feed up and running this week. That confessor sure is a bonny lass.

Davemcc

Davemcc

Audioholic Spartan
I kind of like the new show "Kings". I haven't been able to catch all the episodes and I can't Hulu them.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Hmmm, maybe I saw part of another episode before, because I remember the end of this one.

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
My g/f says she hopes I get thrown off of AH for tormenting GG with images of feet when I know he has an aversion to them after he was nice enough to give me the panels. I told her it was normal male behavior. She said I was evil.

strube

strube

Audioholic Field Marshall
Wow, I have clearly been missing out on some major light green chicklification :eek:. I am not sure whether getting that job after my interview in California was worth it. I should have just stayed home and posted lots of sweet, sweet nothings...

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I should have just stayed home and posted lots of sweet, sweet nothings...
You got that right. :D

I was about to hook you up, but I still need to recharge. Don't worry, man. You'll get there soon enough. Enjoy your AH childhood while it lasts. :p

avaserfi

avaserfi

Audioholic Ninja
I'm watching Chuck online. I love technology and progress.
Hah, as much as I use technology I hate it. I am one of those people who is happy when my cell phone is broken. I like being cut off from the world and could live happily without a majority of our modern day conveniences. I do realize the irony of me posting this on the internet.

Sadly, reality doesn't allow for such a method of living - so I embrace it in some ways. Despite this embrace, I constantly strive to minimize my reliance on what I perceive as part of the problem through creation of as much of what I use as possible.

avaserfi

avaserfi

Audioholic Ninja
I can understand that. I don't have a cell phone because I don't want one.
But you have a home phone, right? I just have the cell phone and would prefer neither except for emergencies...

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Relax, Alex. My comment was directed at guys in general - not you in particular. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis