Really Boring Stuff Only

Status
Not open for further replies.
Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
House is paid for? Must be. Dude, buy the biggest plasma they make! :)
Mid-30's, single, with a TV from 1994. Yep, it's paid for. :) Hmmm. Chicklets and a house. Maybe I should track down Ms. Wyss' phone number.

I'm seriously thinking about one of the new Pannys. First, I need to decide what type of TV stand that I'm going to get.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
pic's ??????
I think that we've lost him. He's now having far more fun.

I'm jealous. Even if I had neighbors that were Hooter's girls, they wouldn't come over her. Especially at 2:30am. The only woman that came over was Crazy Lady, and only because I couldn't get her to leave.

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
Even if I had neighbors that were Hooter's girls, they wouldn't come over here.
You want Hooter's? Go to Hooter's. Drink at Hooter's. Eat at Hooter's. Sooner or later one of those girls will find her way home with you. It's kind of like hangin out at a barber shop, sooner or later you will get a haircut. ;)

Shock

Shock

Audioholic General
In case you're all wondering, yes it's 5:30 am where I am.

Now where did I put that revolver?

mperfct

mperfct

Audioholic Samurai
you guys went crazy last night.

Sorry adwilk, I tried to give you number #11 but I must be lovin you too long time and have to spread it around.

I'm off to play golf...see you all after I set the course record of chip shots that flew the green.

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
tonight just got awesome...
And I bet the morning is even better ... :D
Waking up to a facefull of @SS ... :eek:
and a taste in your mouth like a baby dragon just used it for a potty. :)

Oh yeah, check your User CP and Happy 11th chicklet.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Sorry for bailing last night. I glanced up and saw that my laptop battery was at 0%, so I quickly put it to sleep and hooked it up to recharge. I was going to use the desktop in my office, but I layed down first. You know, just for a second...

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Now I'm going to bail again. My pooch reluctantly let me sleep in until 8:30 today. She got me up at 6...and 7...and a few times in between and after, but I prevailed in my laziness.

Now it's time to go for a walk, though. Later.

Oh, and congrats to Adam for his eleventh chicklet (and late night company :D)! Congrats and thanks also to Alex for putting him over the top.

adwilk

adwilk

Audioholic Ninja
oh, man... yeah... good times. BUT... not gonna do that again for a while...

adwilk

adwilk

Audioholic Ninja
Based on my mid-20s, I'll try to translate.

"a while" = "another nine hours" :)
Unfortunately, one of my best buds is getting married tonight... It might get outta hand.. but I have to meet my parents tomorrow morning for an Easter sunrise service..... Part of the reason I got after it last night.. maybe I wont feel like it tonight...

Status
Not open for further replies.
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis