Really Boring Stuff Only

Status
Not open for further replies.
adwilk

adwilk

Audioholic Ninja
truly a celebratory night... oh.. and some "fall to pieces" by velvet revolver.. Weiland is a piece of garbage... but he strikes a chord every once in a while...

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Weiland is a piece of garbage...
Oh, why you got to go all insulting, now? :)

After getting Thank You and seeing the videos, I was reminded of how much I wanted to be that dude back in the days of their Unplugged show. Heroin did not do him any good at all, that's for darn sure.

adwilk

adwilk

Audioholic Ninja
Oh, why you got to go all insulting, now? :)

After getting Thank You and seeing the videos, I was reminded of how much I wanted to be that dude back in the days of their Unplugged show. Heroin did not do him any good at all, that's for darn sure.
Thats so true.. His, and his bands' music is solid... but.. he... well.... Scott may be a freakin genius but hes tough to grasp.... he's good at what he does but he's a pile of garbage personally.. musically, he's tough to replace....

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
I'm gonna get to 1000 tonight! :eek::D
As a friend, ... that is way too many beers.

I did just "subject" to the inferior brew of bud light, but "ALEX".. I did just fire up a cohiba....
I recall a fellow drunk saying once that he liked for the first 6-pack to be (insert brand) and after that it didn't make any difference.

A former smoker playing around with nicotine? :confused:
Uh-oh. How do you manage? :confused:

adwilk

adwilk

Audioholic Ninja

I recall a fellow drunk saying once that he liked for the first 6-pack to be (insert brand) and after that it didn't make any difference.

Eh, its tough, Dude.. I've told you once, I'll tell you again............... Its a want thing... I REALLY wanted to give it up. I did.. and its a pride thing for me now. AND its been a long time.. so a Cigar now is good. I know NOW that i'm better than what some gas station chick can give me.. Its a patience and time thing man. I wanted to quit because its me that wanted to quit and I did. BUT... I couldnt walk into a gas station for six months. serious...........

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
BTW, isn't it really late where you guys live? Alex, it's after 3am for you, right? And 2am for Adam? You guys are my heroes.

adwilk

adwilk

Audioholic Ninja

And to be fair.. I'm counting the calories and forgetting the F%$^% about them.. sometimes as humans we gotta do what it takes..... I'll get back on the train on Monday

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
I know that I'm sheltered, but I don't understand that at all. But I want to. :D
He's saying that he smokes nice cigars that come from a tobacconist's shop as opposed to cheap cigars from gas stations ... that or Vietnamese Clap.

adwilk

adwilk

Audioholic Ninja
BTW, isn't it really late where you guys live? Alex, it's after 3am for you, right? And 2am for Adam? You guys are my heroes.
yeah. its basically 215 here... but I'm glad its the weekend and after my post road trip back home this afternoon i'm happy that tomorrow yields little responsibility and I can take it easy, thus, my reckless behavior tonight....

adwilk

adwilk

Audioholic Ninja
ADAM, its no different than buying sunglasses or CIGARS that dont come from a gas station... you know what I mean...

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
3:16 AM. Ya gotta be able to piss in the tall grass to hang with the big dogs. ;)

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Daybreak is going to smack me around like a little punk tomorrow. My pooch isn't going to settle for, "I just want to sleep a little longer." I've tried that before...with no success.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
ADAM, its no different than buying sunglasses or CIGARS that dont come from a gas station... you know what I mean...
Right on. Regarding that, I freaking love my Smith sunglasses. I do think that I'll go with a prescription set next time, but these things are great. Good coverage and comfortable. Nice.

adwilk

adwilk

Audioholic Ninja
Daybreak is going to smack me around like a little punk tomorrow. My pooch isn't going to settle for, "I just want to sleep a little longer." I've tried that before...with no success.
Just curious... but does Niki pay the mortgage...?

adwilk

adwilk

Audioholic Ninja
Right on. Regarding that, I freaking love my Smith sunglasses. I do think that I'll go with a prescription set next time, but these things are great. Good coverage and comfortable. Nice.
I was a little unsure last time we talked about glasses, but.. the Maui Jim guy I know can probably help you our on the prescription thing if you're interested... they make good S%$# (stuff) if you're interested..

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Thanks, Adam. I figure that I'll check with my eye doctor because I have insurance. Otherwise, there are places on line that sell prescription Smith Optics (that are linked from Smith's website). I appreciate it, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis