Funny Photos thread

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
That is a piece of tar paper that got blown off of the roof. It represents the desolation and state of ill repair left by the Bush Administration. Ask Dave, he'll back me up on this. :)
Man, only you could take something as innocent and beautiful as a fuzzy photo of a humanoid creature and turn it into a political debate. :)

adwilk

adwilk

Audioholic Ninja
That is a piece of tar paper that got blown off of the roof. It represents the desolation and state of ill repair left by the Bush Administration. Ask Dave, he'll back me up on this. :)
Us conservatives blow mighty fine pieces of $#&% off roofs.. good for us...

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
Man, only you could take something as innocent and beautiful as a fuzzy photo of a humanoid creature and turn it into a political debate. :)
Debate, there is no debate. The evidence is right there. You're not going to ask me to define 'is' are you?:rolleyes:

I remember doing something similar in your kitchen painting thread and you never responded. :D

adwilk

adwilk

Audioholic Ninja
Debate, there is no debate. The evidence is right there. You're not going to ask me to define 'is' are you?:rolleyes:

I remember doing something similar in your kitchen painting thread and you never responded. :D
I'm officially out of the way...

EDIT. on a side not directly in the way.............. Reliant K's new album is pretty strong...

adwilk

adwilk

Audioholic Ninja
on a related/unrelated topic.. all i have left tonight is bud light....

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
on a related/unrelated topic.. all i have left tonight is bud light....
Andrew's going to slap you around a bit now.

Then again, Bud Light has its pluses. If only as a Google search term. :D

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Okay, I'm drunk enough to post this. I am NOT partial to the final part of the text, but I find the look on his face absolutely priceless.

adwilk

adwilk

Audioholic Ninja

Content of this post doenst necessarily reflect the views of the poster.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
That's like my boss' attitude towards us at the office.

"The good employee's guide." :)

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
Wearing high heels while cooking ... oh, please let it be red meat. :eek::D

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis