Really Boring Stuff Only

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
My coffee is black bacause I was too lazy to go buy milk.

I have to get away from this computer so that I can get my passport and citizenship documents sorted out. It's hard to be an international man of mystery if you can't travel internationally.

But first I have to check to see if anything hilarious got posted while I slumbered ... :)

mperfct

mperfct

Audioholic Samurai
A company is sending me a $4000 massage chair for review. I am loving life.
For AH? I couldn't watch a movie and get a massage at the same time. Well, maybe adult movies would be pretty sweet in a massage chair. :eek:

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I could use a coma about now.
Be careful what you wish for. The dreams aren't always peaches and cream. For my last one, I was getting punched in the nads for six months by this giant rabbit. I still hate that fictional son of a b***h!

mperfct

mperfct

Audioholic Samurai
Be careful what you wish for. The dreams aren't always peaches and cream. For my last one, I was getting punched in the nads for six months by this giant rabbit. I still hate that fictional son of a b***h!
Maybe if they weren't LSD-induced comas you would have better dreams. :p

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
AaaahhhhhHHHHHH!!!!! :eek: :eek:

You bastard! That photo brings me back to one of my worst nightmares (partially serious). I read this book when I was a kid about a "vampire" rabbit. Scared the living daylights out of me.

mperfct

mperfct

Audioholic Samurai
I seriously hope that pic is a p-chop...I'd feel pretty bad for a kid who had to sit there like that. He probably would have a phobia of white fluffy things, much like Little Albert.

Later in life, Albert turned to food for comfort and became very, very fat. I believe they made a television series and even a movie of his various escapades.

Status
Not open for further replies.
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis