Really Boring Stuff Only

Status
Not open for further replies.
Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Matt, I'm very sorry to see that. My sympathies. Can you tell us why?

Davemcc

Davemcc

Audioholic Spartan
Not so boring, we had a police chase down my street today after work. Apparently, some guy blew through the customs stations at the Ambassador Bridge, fired a gun either at the Canada Customs inspectors or the police (not sure at this point) and took off into the city. I first saw the car come down my street followed by two police cars, then a third. At the end of my street, another police vehicle blocked the exit to the area and forced him up the next street over, where the vehicle was stopped by a gazillion cops, weapons drawn.

That's my excitement for the day.

Matt34

Matt34

Matt, I'm very sorry to see that. My sympathies. Can you tell us why?
She wasn't doing so hot the past week and was really losing a lot of weight. My wife and I agreed if she began to go down hill we weren't going to extend her suffering. She was partially blind, completely deaf and was pooping blood the past couple days. Lady would have turned 15 this year.

pzaur

pzaur

Audioholic Samurai
Rockin' out to classical

If you're gonna rock out to classical, I suggest trying these:

Scythian Suite by Alexander Prokofiev - Chicago Symphony w/Abbado conducting
Gustav Mahler Symphonies - anything - goes well with red wine...
(The San Francisco recordings are phenomenal. Clear and awesome.)
Cornelius Dopper performed by the Hague Orchestra
Johannes Brahms 4th Symphony - Chicago/Solti
(Yes, I like the sound of the CSO...)
Romeo and Juliet Ballet by Prokofiev with Lorin Maazel conducting (I believe it's Cleveland)
Symphonie Fantastique by Hector Berlioz - San Francisco Symphony w/Tilson Thomas

-pat

(just my quick 2 cents. Now off to rehearsal...)

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Matt, my eyes are watering. Again, so sorry. That's got to be a hugely difficult decision to make, even when it seems like the most compassionate thing to do.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Ewww, ewww. A newbie is creating a thread. Please be a spammer. Please, oh please, oh please...

I gotta get a life.

MidnightSensi

MidnightSensi

Audioholic Samurai
Oh, never mind. I can't use the rep scales right now anyway.
I get so many red chicklets lately and not exactly sure for what. I think its people framing other people, because its always signed Craigsub but I'm not sure if thats who is really doing it. Gotten two nice hits in the last week. Then I still get the occasional "drugs are bad" one.

waaaa...

but, I had chicken for dinner tonight.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I have yet to find a bacon-shaped cake. Perhaps I'll need to bake one just for my buddy.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
My reaction if I was about to be banned:

I'm getting all scared just thinking about it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis