Really Boring Stuff Only

Status
Not open for further replies.
adwilk

adwilk

Audioholic Ninja
I have three golf balls left.. Trying to decide if the confident self decides to go for it, or if the little girl in me picks up some more on the way to the course... One ball only has to last six holes... I never play with balls i find... hmm...

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Adam - I'd say pick some up on the way. Even if you don't use them today, you can use them later on. That's the little girl in me talking. :)

I never play with balls i find... hmm...
Alex might have to if his girlfriend ever leaves him. :p

adwilk

adwilk

Audioholic Ninja
Wow.. whats sad is that I know better than to not proofread before posting... Shouldve known that one would've gotten slapped around... oh boy.. here we go again...

adwilk

adwilk

Audioholic Ninja
Yeah, I think I will pick some up... IF for whatever reason I had to grab some in the pro shop at the turn, I'd be paying a lot more... The little girl has come out to play... I'll see if I can keep my dress clean out there...

Thats a sweet cup.. if there is such a thing.. how much is that bad boy?

adwilk

adwilk

Audioholic Ninja
Alright, laptop battery virtually dead, everybody have a good Saturday... enjoying the new political vent forum... lotsa fun...

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Later, Adam! Be sure to recharge the laptop while you're off golfing. :)

Davemcc

Davemcc

Audioholic Spartan
I've never understood ninja cats. On a slow day, I'll watch them on TV, though.
I suppose if it's a really, really, really, really, really slow day, you could watch golf on TV.

mperfct

mperfct

Audioholic Samurai
I like golf on TV. usually. Sometimes it's only good for sleeping though.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Is that a cry for help?
Nope. Just implying that I'd rather eat a bullet then watch golf on TV.

It's just a pseudo-manly lie, though. I've watched golf on TV...and I've like it. :eek:

Hmmm. Does that mean I get my man card back sooner or later? After all, real men watch golf, right?

Davemcc

Davemcc

Audioholic Spartan
I think playing golf with a cooler full of beer on the golf cart would get the man card back. Watching golf on TV is just an admission that you really have nothing manly to do.

pzaur

pzaur

Audioholic Samurai
I have three golf balls left.. Trying to decide if the confident self decides to go for it, or if the little girl in me picks up some more on the way to the course... One ball only has to last six holes... I never play with balls i find... hmm...
I only play with my own balls. It's always dirty to play with found balls...:eek:

-pat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis