DO NOT BUY anything from AV123

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

bandit

Audioholic
The website now says that the online ordering system is shut down due to maintenance. This is all really too bad....

O

Overfloater8

Audiophyte
Simple question: has ANYONE ordered and received an AV123 product in the past 30-60 days? Anyone? If so, post here and let's get some sort of idea if they are completely out of business or not, which products are shipping, which are not, etc. It may be that they are taking orders on everything but only emptying out their current inventory.

We don't know. But the bottom line is it doesn't pass the smell test.

I bought four of AV123's X-sls speakers online in early March '09 from their b-stock, and all of them arrived on time and in perfect condition. Transaction could not have gone smoother...Saw that their online ordering just went down for maintenance. I would just like to echo the sentiment that it seems O.K. to order any product from AV123 as long as it is IN STOCK.

Hope the other people who are having issues get them worked out.

G

Grantc79

Junior Audioholic
I have been contacted by Mark and the issue is being resolved.

Please delete the thread.

Thanks,

Grantc79

F

freeride

Audioholic Intern

Thanks,

Grantc79
ROFLOL!! That is too much. You drank the Kool Aid!!! How many times did people tell you how great he was, and that he didn't have bad intentions. You had to hear it from him I guess. He's got a great, warm, friendly personality. Shoots straight to the heart and reminds you that his business is more about relationships.

Well, now you've got justified excuses. Hopefully, you'll get speakers to your front door. .

I still love MLS products...just wish there wasn't so much damn drama involved.

I'm happy to hear that you are finally getting either 1) your money, or 2) your speakers. It's a win, win scenario for you. (I'm making a couple safe assumptions here)

Last thought...I was just thinking today, as wave after wave of deep, relentless, pounding bass shook my bones and rattled my house....boy, I'm glad I didn't ask for a refund. Just waited it out.

Last edited:
Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi

Perhaps the thread is the reason that it's being resolved. ;)

Grant - I'm glad that you're making progress, and I hope that it gets worked out soon.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Hummmm....

That's about all I can come up with....
Really? Just off the top of my head I can think of:

"See that sign? DAWGCON. That stands for Dawg Condition. It's at three right now because of that stunt that you pulled. What to know what happens when it gets to one?"

"What?"

"Dawg's sober."

F

freeride

Audioholic Intern
Really? Just off the top of my head I can think of:

"See that sign? DAWGCON. That stands for Dawg Condition. It's at three right now because of that stunt that you pulled. What to know what happens when it gets to one?"

"What?"

"Dawg's sober."
Darn, I can't remember the movie, but I know I've seen it.

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
Perhaps the thread is the reason that it's being resolved.
Being resolved and been resolved are different.
It sounds like this guy has more stories than a pregnant nun.

BTW: The thread is not being deleted.

S

septim

Audioholic
Yeah AV123 seems really shady to me. I was gonna get a MFW-15 from them but with all the amp problems and horrible customer service I was dissuaded. This company seems to be all about over-promising on everything and then backtracking.

Its excuse after excuse with them. ID companies live and die by their rep on places like these and I am surprised they are still around consider how lethal their buzz is.

MinusTheBear

MinusTheBear

Audioholic Ninja

Thanks,

Grantc79
LMAO about wanting the thread deleted now.

Being resolved as you put it and has been resolved are two different things. :eek: I hope you are still not being strung along and are getting closure in either a refund or product immediately.

mike c

mike c

Audioholic Warlord
i wonder if the stopping/deleting of this thread was a pre-requisite to it "being resolved"

lsiberian

lsiberian

Audioholic Overlord
i wonder if the stopping/deleting of this thread was a pre-requisite to it "being resolved"
MLS needs to take his lumps. Dragging someone along for 6 months is inexcusable. Plus there are numerous others who posted issues. until everyone one of them says my issue has been resolved then MLS doesn't even have a starting point. :mad:

MinusTheBear

MinusTheBear

Audioholic Ninja
LOL mike_C...I remember a thread on AVS where a poster was constantly bashing AV123 in general and MLS publically offered to send the guy a free MFW-15. I still get a laugh over that one.

J

jamie2112

Banned
I like it when bad people lose.......screw av123......ya get whats comin to ya

mike c

mike c

Audioholic Warlord
LOL mike_C...I remember a thread on AVS where a poster was constantly bashing AV123 in general and MLS publically offered to send the guy a free MFW-15. I still get a laugh over that one.
reaaaaaaaally?

AV123 sucks.

:D

i want the fixed amp though

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
I don't know much about the whole AV123 thing but it's obvious that it's being destroyed right from the top down. One thing that I have noticed is that when you have a real CS at the top of an organization, he usually surrounds himself with other CS's. Nothing is being resolved over there and the whole thing should be burned to the ground before anybody else gets sucked in. An execution by firing squad may be in order.

M

mjbuoni

Audiophyte
My experience with AV123

I just discovered this thread and wanted to share my experience with them as I feel very fortunate. I ordered a complete Rocket system around Christmas at a great deal. I received my order on time in late January but there were obvious quality control problems. They were all in obvious B-stock condition. However, I contacted Kyle and was taken care of promptly. Mark himself approved a full credit (shipping both ways) return of the Rocket system that I applied toward a pair of piano black LS6's IN STOCK at the pre-order price (which Mark had promised in January on the AV123 forum before it went down). I was told they would be assembled and shipped within 2-3 weeks, which they were. They arrived in perfect condition and sound absolutely incredible :D. Just wanted to share a good experience that I had them, and I'm VERY sorry to hear about those who weren't so lucky.

Status
Not open for further replies.
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis