Really Boring Stuff Only

Status
Not open for further replies.
ParadigmDawg

ParadigmDawg

Audioholic Overlord
Dawg's cool....I got sucked into this girl movie...maybe I am gay....

...or maybe deep in my mind....I think there is something to this twin fantasy....
"Bring out the Dawg."

"Dawg's sleeping."

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
Dawg's cool....I got sucked into this girl movie...maybe I am gay....

...or maybe deep in my mind....I think there is something to this twin fantasy....
Try to keep in mind that your wife is probably a little freaked out by the need for surgery so having her sister around may be comforting to her.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Try to keep in mind that your wife is probably a little freaked out by the need for surgery so having her sister around may be comforting to her.
You probably meant that in a sincere, comforting way...but my mental association with your other posts just made it dirty. :eek:

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
No man, I have booze. Really good scotch and vodka but I was on tequila....
Whew! The world is right again. I felt the curtain being pulled back there for a second.

Plus, I just got back with three six-packs. I was really happy to see an unexpected surprise at the store - Honey Moon ale was back, so I bought both six-packs that were there. Plus, I picked up Hop Hound Amber Wheat made by Michelob. I'd never heard of it, but it's not too bad.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
TWINS....much better in the movies....just more of the **** your sick of in real life..........
What?!? They're just going to tell me that I suck at my job? Eff that.

Darn it. Now what am I going to do with this slip and slide? There's no way that Amazon is going to take back 100 gallons of whip cream and chocolate syrup.

BTW, is she single and desperate? I might know someone...

J

jamie2112

Banned
Sensi, what have I told you about the Purps bro.....check it buddy.......they will all know......:eek:

vizionut

vizionut

Audioholic General
Whew! The world is right again. I felt the curtain being pulled back there for a second.

Plus, I just got back with three six-packs. I was really happy to see an unexpected surprise at the store - Honey Moon ale was back, so I bought both six-packs that were there. Plus, I picked up Hop Hound Amber Wheat made by Michelob. I'd never heard of it, but it's not too bad.
I cant wait untill yuengling comes to charleston:D

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
Some members tell us what they are up to ... others don't ... :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis