Really Boring Stuff Only

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

greggp2

Senior Audioholic
No Problem. Mine woke up about 15 min ago crying. Bad Dream I guess. I always wonder what they dream about when they do that... Probably about me playing my system too loud!!! :)

adwilk

adwilk

Audioholic Ninja
Adam - is the HBB video on the DVD? This site mentions that it's available on certain versions of that disc.

Maybe I should do more research. Amazon does have the British version.
YES! It does have it... I had to throw it in really quick... Scott actually looks healthy in that video. Pretty cool... I have the American version.. Purchased at best buy

I honestly don't even know if you're joking. I'm still laughing, though!
Eh, Steven didnt have a brother.. only a sister, Lynda.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
YES! It does have it... I had to throw it in really quick... Scott actually looks healthy in that video. Pretty cool... I have the American version.. Purchased at best buy
Cool! I just found this on one of the reviews on Amazon for the US version: "The highlight of the DVD is the more poplular live acoustic performance of Plush." Excellent! Woohoo. The rollercoaster is now back on a peak.

With the video, you now know what I was talking about, right? Man, I'm all excited about getting it now. I pulled out my "Plush" single, and it has the radio edit. I'm starting to have doubts that I ever owned a CD with the original HBB version on it.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
or that you quit walking him because you'd rather talk about virgins on a random audio forum... who knows...
Or (if it's a boy) having a nightmare about virgins in Heaven. "Oh, come on! Where are the dirty girls?"

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Me too... j/k
No need to kid...I think that I was misremembering. I do remember being disappointed when I realized that the radio edit was a shorter version - and that's probably the only version that I could find on CD.

Holy eff. This thing has been out for over five years and I didn't know about it. Oh, well. I haven't really listened to them in a while. I would have worn the CD out back in 1993 through 1995 if that were possible, but then I moved on. It'll be great revisiting it, though.

adwilk

adwilk

Audioholic Ninja
I was pleasantly surprised when I threw that DVD in when I first got it... I was expecting maybe 3 or 4 videos and random rare track or something... Thats what you usually get with the "extra" DVD. I couldn't have been more wrong. There are tons of videos, lots of footage. I think you're really gonna enjoy it. I did.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I look forward to it!

When I went into the closet to dig out that STP CD, I came across another fine gem - my single of this (hides face in shame):

Last edited by a moderator:
adwilk

adwilk

Audioholic Ninja
Yikes... I'm sure there was a reason you payed money for that once upon a time..

That reminds me of that thread in the music forum where people posted up their pretty embarrassing "guilty pleasure" CD's they owned. There were some pretty funny ones..

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Yikes... I'm sure there was a reason you payed money for that once upon a time..
In my defense, I was still in high school. It probably only cost $3 or less, too, so I don't feel too bad.

MidnightSensi

MidnightSensi

Audioholic Samurai
What's up with the 72 Virgins anyway? Wouldn't you want 72 slutty experienced woman?
Plus 72 slutty experienced women would still be cheaper than a wife, and you'd probably live longer too.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I'm glad that Alex said, "turn." I would have expected a different word.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis