Really Boring Stuff Only

Status
Not open for further replies.
Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Okay, I'll go in a minute or so - after this.

I'm really hoping to get my STP Core DVD-Audio today. Amazon.uk estimates the delivery date to be next Wednesday, but I'm pretty sure that my last package from them came quicker than expected.

I have Twilight coming today from Netflix. The previews look lame to me, but it seems that people liked the movie, so I'll give it a go.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I'm trying to decide if I'm going to shower or take a nap now. Hmmm. Decisions, decisions.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I've been encouraged by Alex to go for a full page of posts just by me (which is ten posts on the default setting). I don't think that I'll make it. This is only number five.

Davemcc

Davemcc

Audioholic Spartan
I've been encouraged by Alex to go for a full page of posts just by me (which is ten posts on the default setting). I don't think that I'll make it. This is only number five.
Argh...Spoiled.:p

Davemcc

Davemcc

Audioholic Spartan
That tan plumber's putty will continue to squeeze out and I'll keep tightening the valve body down over time so the line will be less noticeable. I've had water creep in that way before. It doesn't jump out at you like that in real life.
I didn't even notice it until you pointed it out. I was admiring the drywall work on the wall behind the sink.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I didn't even notice it until you pointed it out.
I noticed it but thought it might just be that gunk that grows around the base of the faucet so I didn't say anything. That reminds me - I should clean around the base of my sink.

Davemcc

Davemcc

Audioholic Spartan
I noticed it but thought it might just be that gunk that grows around the base of the faucet so I didn't say anything. That reminds me - I should clean around the base of my sink.
My inner plumber is easily satisfied, I guess.

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
I was admiring the drywall work on the wall behind the sink.
Now my inner drywaller is blushing. That wall is actually painted in the 'more white' semi-gloss door and trim paint. It's only the space between the counter and cabinets but there is a seam running through there horizontally at the 4' mark of course. It took a lot of mud work to get that up to snuff for semi-gloss paint. At some point my g/f actually asked me if I was ever going to paint that or if I was just going to keep skimming it. "One of these days, right to the moon ... :D

It still needs a caulk bead at the counter.

BTW that wall got EZ-Sand instead of mud because it is impervious to water.
It really looked like @$$ before.

Yep, thread criteria has been met. :)

Edit:
I should clean around the base of my sink.
How about some before and after pic's? :D

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Spartan
Could you PM me what that's supposed to mean. I can't make it out but it looks like it should be part of my vocabulary.;)
Done, threw in some more kind words too :D

Ahhh, but I need a woman to drink tequila. Notice the first part of that sentence? That's my problem. ;)
You can drink Tequile without a woman too, I reckon... not as fun though :p

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
As Dave put it, I'm all a tingle. I'm looking forward to checking the mail today to see if my Core disc showed up.

Speaking of which, I still need to hook up the analog outputs on my DVD player.

Davemcc

Davemcc

Audioholic Spartan
I've had tequila with and without a woman joining me, and...no. No, it's not.
Unsolicited analysis of Adam's dating woes:
Adam cannot leave his home (except for work) because he loves his pooch too much to leave her alone + Dating prospects do not visit Adam's house for inspection and approval = There is no opportunity for functional interaction between Adam and potential dates ∴ Adam must go to where the women are or must open the phone book and call a woman to his home.;)

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Alternate solution: Amazon could add female companionship to its list of products available for Prime shipping and one-click purchasing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis