Really Boring Stuff Only

Status
Not open for further replies.
Davemcc

Davemcc

Audioholic Spartan
I bought every can of Campbell's Chicken Noodle soup that my store had this morning. It seems they never have it in stock (pun intended) and I have to buy Homestyle chicken noodle instead which always leads to complaints from my wife. She doesn't like the homestyle, why do I always buy it...because that's all they have. So I bought about 18 cans of regular chicken noodle soup and I probably won't eat a single can myself.

Tomorrow

Tomorrow

Audioholic Ninja
I bought every can of Campbell's Chicken Noodle soup that my store had this morning. It seems they never have it in stock (pun intended) and I have to buy Homestyle chicken noodle instead which always leads to complaints from my wife. She doesn't like the homestyle, why do I always buy it...because that's all they have. So I bought about 18 cans of regular chicken noodle soup and I probably won't eat a single can myself.
I may never eat it again. Gahhhhhhhhh.......:eek:

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I just had my first swallow of alcohol today. Ahhhhh.

(First in two days, actually.)

pzaur

pzaur

Audioholic Samurai
If the Vette is a-rockin', don't come a-knockin'.:cool:
How the hell...in a 'Vette...I mean...I can't comfortably sit behind the steering wheel because my right knee gets caught between the wheel and center console...two people...no back seat...must be a topless model!

-pat

mperfct

mperfct

Audioholic Samurai
I need to stop looking at the Pioneer Elite receivers and ways to justify the purchase. Especially since I could get a SC-07 with 2 HDMI outs for damn cheap.

Newman!!!!

adwilk

adwilk

Audioholic Ninja
I usually don't quote pics...but is this from Calorie King? I could use something like this. At least I'm drinking DDP with Skyy while I type this!
fitday.com

This was yesterday...

Yep, I'm "That Guy"...

STRONGBADF1

STRONGBADF1

Audioholic Spartan
How the hell...in a 'Vette...I mean...I can't comfortably sit behind the steering wheel because my right knee gets caught between the wheel and center console...two people...no back seat...must be a topless model!

-pat
No problem. Dave and 12 of his clown friends stuff themselves into a VW Bug all the time!:D

adwilk

adwilk

Audioholic Ninja
I usually don't quote pics...but is this from Calorie King? I could use something like this. At least I'm drinking DDP with Skyy while I type this!
In all seriousness, I use the website every day to track everything that goes down the hatch... its been a huge help.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis