Really Boring Stuff Only

Status
Not open for further replies.
haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Spartan
Oh plz heeeeeelp

Dave is here again and I can't find my tin foil hat, nor my triple shielded carbon fibre hat, Adam, run for your life ...... I think he found us

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I think that I can take Dave now. My AH voodoo has become strong.

Overconfidence, you say? Perhaps. Perhaps, indeed.

strube

strube

Audioholic Field Marshall

You probably get another uber voodoo boost in 43 more posts too...

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Spartan

Ahaaaa

The force is strong in you now, Yoda have you seen now, yes?

Shock

Shock

Audioholic General
How are you guys missing all the hilarious videos I posted in the youtube thread!?

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Spartan
How are you guys missing all the hilarious videos I posted in the youtube thread!?
Ohh, plz bear with me, I am so extremely busy with all these projects, don't even have time to properly check AH forums, thanks for the tip, I will check later :D

Davemcc

Davemcc

Audioholic Spartan
Oh plz heeeeeelp

Dave is here again and I can't find my tin foil hat, nor my triple shielded carbon fibre hat, Adam, run for your life ...... I think he found us
You're already on borrowed time. I've had Alex on your tail for weeks and you didn't even notice...he's a pro.;)

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I've had Alex on your tail for weeks and you didn't even notice...he's a pro.;)
He'd be darn near impossible to discover if it wasn't for the ladle. The clanking gives him away. Harald just didn't notice because of his chocolate sugar high.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Time to go shower.

[No, Alex...not a cold one because I'm thinking about the ladle. :)]

Shock

Shock

Audioholic General
I definetly missed something good over the last couple days in this thread.

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Spartan
You're already on borrowed time. I've had Alex on your tail for weeks and you didn't even notice...he's a pro.;)
ha ha, I noticed Alex even before he knew where I was..... and he thought he was on my tail, but it was someone else, he he, he actually targeted an innocent alien, and not me...... :cool:

Dave, you need to get better people working for you :D
We aliens are TOUGH to beat

Davemcc

Davemcc

Audioholic Spartan
My back is feeling much better. Thanks for remembering. I don't know if you read back far enough in this thread, but I also found out I won't be laid off. That's relieved some pressure from my mind but I had to cancel my flight to Norway where I was going to take care of some unfinished business with my time off.

Davemcc

Davemcc

Audioholic Spartan

Shhhh. Don't wake Niki.
I'm thinking rotisserie with mashed potatoes and corn. I could probably salvage enough of the outside to put a nice cuff of on my wife's winter coat.

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Spartan
My back is feeling much better. Thanks for remembering. I don't know if you read back far enough in this thread, but I also found out I won't be laid off. That's relieved some pressure from my mind but I had to cancel my flight to Norway where I was going to take care of some unfinished business with my time off.
Good to hear Dave and actually, it all makes sense I guess.... getting relief by knowing that you will have a job also releases tension, of course and this probably also affects your back... theese bloody back issues could be stress related too, so.... just keep on fighting

Many of the good things in life start by assurance, knowing that you have a job, and knowing that money will flow in....

There's always light at the end of the tunnel, and...... didn't you know Dave.... I'm not an alien, just a double agent, so I'm really on your side... Adam is a double agent too..... he bloody just don't wont admit it....

strube

strube

Audioholic Field Marshall
How dare you tell me about the YouTube thread! I haven't done anything for the last 1.5 hours!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis