Really Boring Stuff Only

Status
Not open for further replies.
Davemcc

Davemcc

Audioholic Spartan
You ever had a harem? Let me tell ya, it's a young man's game.
It was long, long ago and it was just plain long ... :D
Cyrus: Sorry I never called Abe. I was too busy with my fifteen native wives.
Grampa Simpson: Fifteen! Woo! That sounds like a lot of sex!
Cyrus: I said wives, not girlfriends.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Darn grocery store. I wasn't going to buy any more veggie corndogs, but they were on sale even cheaper than the sale price last time that I went. Like a moth to a flame, I bought four more boxes.

They're just so darn tasty...

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I don't have to work tomorrow. Woohoo!!!

Maybe I'll hit 8000 posts by Monday. All high quality and helpful, of course. :D

strube

strube

Audioholic Field Marshall

Maybe I'll hit 8000 posts by Monday. All high quality and helpful, of course. :D
Do you enginerd stuff for the government or something? Jeeze! ;)

EDIT: I can probably actually guess what company you work for based on your lack of work tomorrow and your location. Don't call me a stalker. I have been applying for jobs of the enginerding sort lately, so I just have lots of that kind of info floating around in my brain. :D

Last edited:
Davemcc

Davemcc

Audioholic Spartan

I don't have to work tomorrow either, but I'm not an enginerd. I did get the best news I've had in months though. My layoff notice has been rescinded, canceled, quashed, eliminated, deleted, revoked or for you Stalinists, disappeared. Unless the market really tanks this year more than it already has, I should be good for another couple of years.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis