Really Boring Stuff Only

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
Adam was busy trying to sit down after getting bent over during his yearly review at work today. Ouch.
I remember my last review about 25 years ago. Avis at DFW said I was an excellent bus mechanic trainee and they were only able to give me a 35 cent raise because 6 months ago they had given me a whopping 50 cents. That put me in the $7/hr bracket. I had never missed working a Sat. or Sun. for the year I had worked there and I never had to have the Mon.-Fri. guys come in on a weekend to bail me out.

When I told them that despite their generous raise I was going to go back to construction in Canada, they asked how much money it would take to keep me. I told them that they should have done their best for me when they had their chance. I had not believed that 35 cents was the best that they could do and they were proving me right by offering more now.

I went back to TO and started knocking down a grand a week doing Union Drywall. Reviewers are cornholes. Unions rock. Supervisors are better with chipotle sauce.:eek:

adk highlander

adk highlander

Sith Lord
I woke up tired an cranky and blew off a staff "fun" day. Havn't been sleep well and could not be bothered.

Adam - Sorry to hear about your crap review.

Strube - The answer is 42

Alex - I don't know what to say.:eek:

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Spartan
Going for a week to my other place now :D
not boring at all for a while :cool::p:eek::D

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Spartan
Going for a week to my other place now :D
not boring at all for a while :cool::p:eek::D
There was a time when.... if you were away for a while there would be bunchloads of posts in here, but people are getting slack, or perhaps getting a life... really wonder what's going on.....

On my way now, at Sandefjord airport in sth of Norway waiting for direct flight to Kyiv.....

Nemo128

Nemo128

Audioholic Field Marshall
I use the word "shat" just for kicks. Like:

"I just shat my pants." or "Man, I shat on your mom's face last night."

Doesn't quite work with "Holy shat, you gotta see the shat I just shat, it's the biggest shat to ever be shat!"

mperfct

mperfct

Audioholic Samurai
I use the word "shat" just for kicks. Like:

"I just shat my pants." or "Man, I shat on your mom's face last night."

Doesn't quite work with "Holy shat, you gotta see the shat I just shat, it's the biggest shat to ever be shat!"
What about calling your friend Billy Shatner up?

Actually, my favorite thing is shooting an old rocking chair with a shotgun many times, then soaking it in diesel fuel and SETSING IT ON FIYAH!!!!! mwahahaha.
Hey Strube, I like that picture of the burning chair. It's a nice pic and the flames look really cool.

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
What about calling your friend Billy Shatner up?
With a name like that, you won't be wanting any of his attention. ;)

Hey Strube, I like that picture of the burning chair. It's a nice pic and the flames look really cool.
Those flames do look cool but diesel doesn't burn like that from what I understand. Burning that foam or press wood causes this notious black smoke that's pretty foul. I mean I'm not a conservationist or go go green planet or nothin' but that is just a bad idea. I hope you were near the border at least when you started blasting away with the shot gun.:eek:

Man, I thought I wasn't wrapped right tight.:rolleyes::D

There were some posts somewhere about how great the customer service was in BB lately. I'm too lazy to track them down so I'll just ramble on about them here. No wonder! They are gonna fire the whole world sometime next week! I was in a Home Depot a couple of weeks ago right before they fired 7,000 employees. They were kissing my @$$ so hard I thought something (hehehe) might pop out!:eek::D

Hell, I'm going to go back and hang out. I don't get much respect in the real world, or here for that matter but screw you guys. They like me at Home Depot!

strube

strube

Audioholic Field Marshall
Thank you! I like taking nice pictures, and partaking in a little harmless destruction :D. I was happy about the way it turned out. It makes me want my old Olympus point-and-shoot back; I never took pictures that nice with my Canon Rebel SLR :D.

Those flames do look cool but diesel doesn't burn like that from what I understand. Burning that foam or press wood causes this notious black smoke that's pretty foul. I mean I'm not a conservationist or go go green planet or nothin' but that is just a bad idea. I hope you were near the border at least when you started blasting away with the shot gun.:eek:

Man, I thought I wasn't wrapped right tight.:rolleyes::D
Aw, ease up, feller. Weren't nothin' harmed by it. 'Round these parts, we ain't to concerned too much with the use of one's second amendment rites, 'specially if we ain't hurtin' nobody by it. Matter a fact, we ain't concerned 'bout nothin' 'cept knowin' the differnce 'tween good ole fashioned rite 'n wrong, and stickin' by the rite. :D

Seriously though (;)), the chair was pretty old, and all natural. Believe it or not, I rationalized through whether or not it would be extremely terrible for the atmosphere. There was a little bit of foam in the butt cushion that you can see in the pic, but most of it was cotton stuffing, and the wood was solid, real-life, straight-from-the-tree wood, not pressed wood byproduct, and it was put together by screws and nails, not glue. I took lots more photos, and the smoke never got really black, which means I didn't feel too bad about it. We also had a tractor sprayer tank and 2 ATV sprayer tanks full of water to make sure we were in control of the burn.

Hell, I'm going to go back and hang out. I don't get much respect in the real world, or here for that matter but screw you guys. They like me at Home Depot!
Awww, I respect you, monkey! But probably not as much as those guys and gals in the orange vests. It's tough to compete with them!

EDIT: Actually, you said screw you so screw you! ;)

Last edited:
Tomorrow

Tomorrow

Audioholic Ninja
I don't get much respect in the real world, or here for that matter but screw you guys. They like me at Home Depot!

Why ... I oughta .......

Hey, at your size people are too afraid of you to respect you. ;)

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
Hey, at your size people are too afraid of you to respect you. ;)
What's really funny is that I'm friendly for the most part and, like that show on Seinfeld, I'm a close talker. I've been teased about it and have watched people take a physical step backwards to get away from me. Then again that might be a hygiene issue.:confused:

J

jamie2112

Banned
Yeah I don't know what you look like Alex you should post a pic.....Adam too....

J

jamie2112

Banned
What's really funny is that I'm friendly for the most part and, like that show on Seinfeld, I'm a close talker. I've been teased about it and have watched people take a physical step backwards to get away from me. Then again that might be a hygiene issue.:confused:
Monkeys do have a strange smell.........:D

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Yeah I don't know what you look like Alex you should post a pic.....Adam too....
Sure, sure...you put your picture up, so now the pressure is on us. :D

I would, but witness protection gets all twitchy when I do stuff like that...

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
Okay, just don't photo shop this and show it to my mother:

C'mon Adam. Just do it.

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
Here's me talking to a normal sized guy. He comp'ed us 3 tickets to see some really cool stuff when money was tight so I am indebted to him and I think he's cool because he's smart as a whip. He knows that I like him but he still looks like he might run if I make any sudden moves.:rolleyes::D

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
BTW, after three days of drought - days that spanned my ribbed-for-your-pleasure performance review - I now have BEER! Woohoo!!! I'm on bottle two of Leffe Belgian Ale. Tasty, tasty.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
What do you consider a "normal" sized guy? I'm a bit under 5'10" and probably around 130. Maybe 140. I'm guessing that I'd look like a little kid next to you. :D

Second beer done...tough week...time for another.

Status
Not open for further replies.
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis