Really Boring Stuff Only

Status
Not open for further replies.
haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Spartan
I have to say, you guys are incredible.... I'm out for a short while and there are pages of pages of crap, congratulations to all of you :D:D:D

4 days and counting....... :p

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
By the time a garage door opener install reads like a 70's Penthouse Forum letter I think we need to put our heads together (don't be sick) and come up with a viable plan for Adam to get some.

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Spartan
By the time a garage door opener install reads like a 70's Penthouse Forum letter I think we need to put our heads together (don't be sick) and come up with a viable plan for Adam to get some.
Oh, yes I have a plan....
I can look for a Batgirl for Adam while I'm in the big city with all the batgirls.... I will keep you posted on this....

Rickster71

Rickster71

Audioholic Spartan
Is this one of those "not that there's anything wrong with that" type of Saturday nights???:D:D:D

If I didn't know you were installing a garage door.....:p
I guess that's what they call it these days...:D

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Spartan
Let's keep this local. I was thinking Tucson.:)
That way he could stop jamming it in the garage door.:eek:
No, seriously, and I shouldn't be joking about this, there are some exceedingly great people over there.... Believe me, I know what I'm talking about :)

I have been positively surprised, over and over again by this fact.....
Internet and Skype makes everything possible today and there are only the limitations you set in your own brain........

Some people from Southeast Europe have attitudes you just cannot find anywhere else I believe, and I mean this as a compliment.....

ADAM: I only mean this as a positive thing, if there's anything we can do .-)
And sorry, she doesn't have a sister :D

Last edited:
haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Spartan
YEZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ :D
Finally 1500 posts (or 1501 to be more correct)

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
Some people from Southeast Europe have attitudes you just cannot find anywhere else
If you mean southern Eastern Europe, I can say that there are plenty of us in America. Besides, Adam is to cheap to pay for a mail order bride. He's more the corn dog and Netfilx on a 27" CRT guy. He might throw in a can of beer.:D

See, I'm helping...:D
Really, you're not.:D

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Spartan
Skype and a beer might do it......
That word that starts with mail..... is absolutely grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Spartan
So today I'm making measurements for window and bed for main bedroom, to go to a designer to make custom one-of-a-kind curtains :D

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
That word that starts with mail..... is absolutely grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
Go ahead, give me a red chicklet. I'm due. It's pretty much unanimous that since I quit smoking I have become a flaming @$$hole. I've just now decided to stop fighting it.:p

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Spartan
Go ahead, give me a red chicklet. I'm due. It's pretty much unanimous that since I quit smoking I have become a flaming @$$hole. I've just now decided to stop fighting it.:p
You get a thx instead :D

Perhaps you should start smoking again :p

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Field Marshall Harald, sir! Congrats, man. You should thank Sensi, as without him, we wouldn't have our titles. :D

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
Perhaps you should start smoking again :p
I've been hearing that a lot lately.

I just had to explain to my g/f that there was a guy in Norway that I have managed to piss off and even he wants me to start smoking. She is not surprised and also thinks you should give me a red chicklet.

I'm going out today and plan to be rude to the general public. Eff them. They should have stayed effing home.:eek:

EDIT: Oh yeah, congrats on the field marshal thing.:)

Last edited:
Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I'm happy that my garage door descriptions could bring some joy. I apologize for the utterly unintentional innuendo. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis