Really Boring Stuff Only

Status
Not open for further replies.
Phil Taylor

Phil Taylor

Senior Audioholic
wow it's past midnight already and I have to get up very early and get to work tomorrow, so I'm checking out, signing off and closing down :cool:
Nite Harald ... guess you found your "Norwegian Wood" ... ;) :D

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I'm hungry. I think that I'll have some soup.

Before that, though, I'm going to try for the third time to take the pooch for a walk. First time - too wet for her (but not until we both got soaked). Second time - she heard a noise and came back after walking half a block.

Phil Taylor

Phil Taylor

Senior Audioholic
Sittin' in the basement all corked up and gathering dust waiting for somebody to come along that appreciates your own unique flavor??? :p ;)
Actually that's a bit more descriptive of most of my teen years. ;)

Then I aged into a not at all fruity, yet slightly precocious white that ladies loved to sip after dinner. :D

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I ran out of my french vanilla Coffee-mate liquid creamer, so I used some milk and sugar in my coffee. Well, I finished my coffee (what was to be my last cup), but there's still sugar at the bottom. Now I feel like I should have more coffee to use it up. :)

Matt34

Matt34

Oh how I hate Monday mornings! I've got absolutely nothing accomplished so far lol.:D

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
My phone was in my pants. I washed my pants. I dried my pants. As I was folding my pants, my phone rang. It wasn't like a phone call, it was just ringing.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I checked my pant pockets before I wash them. :p

I'd like to put Alex down, but I miss things, too. I absolutely hate it when I open the washing machine to find that a napkin or other paper product has ended up shreaded and coated over my pants. Pain in the a**.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
UPS just dropped off a package! Woohoo! It's a day earlier than expected.

I wish that it was a D-Sonic amp, but it's just some toiletries from Amazon.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Not remotely A/V related, so I'll put it here.

I'm trying out my first pair of the new Crest Advanced Seal Whitestrips (yep, that's what UPS delivered), and I like them so far. The biggest con to Whitestrips for me was that they didn't adhere very well - they kept wanting to slip off. Target brand strips (which are identical to the Rembrandt strips that I tried, but cheaper and a different color) stick on fantastically well, but they have a very thick and stiff backing material and are obvious (it's like you're wearing a mouthguard, IMO). These new Advanced Seal strips are thin like the original Whitestrips, but they stick on just as well at the Target strips. Fantastic, I think. I can talk normally, and they haven't slipped one bit.

The one con is that Crest has gone back to a smaller size strip for the bottom teeth, like what they originally had for Whitestrips back around 2000. The strip is too small to cover all of the visible front teeth. They did increase the size of those strips later on, so hopefully they'll do the same with this line.

Anyway, I had some time until I was supposed to take these off - but that time has come.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
If you leave them on twice as long they work twice as good.
Thanks for the tip! I experience a decent amount of sensitivity (a.k.a. pain) if I use the strips more than once a day or if I leave them on longer than the instructions state, though. One nice thing is that these strips are supposed to only be worn once a day, unlike the others that are twice a day.

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Spartan
UPS just dropped off a package! Woohoo! It's a day earlier than expected.

I wish that it was a D-Sonic amp, but it's just some toiletries from Amazon.
Well I'm looking forward to getting my next package which is my second Asus Eee PC (Eee 900), I love these things, just the 701 has so low resolution, but the one I bought now is better.... and there will be NO WINDOWS on these things, Ubuntu or Suse it is :D

Quite good when it's at half of retail price :D

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Spartan
And my Monday has been the worst for a long time, back to boring......

I'm back guys ;)
Don't know how long it will last though.......

Sitting here with a beer on a Monday afternoon feeling depressed, listening to Leftield (Song of life) at high volume levels

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis