Really Boring Stuff Only

Status
Not open for further replies.
pzaur

pzaur

Audioholic Samurai
I thought you taught school, not went to school.
Workin' on the Master's so I can get a pay raise. Heaven forbid public education gives raises based on actual merit...and I don't mean test scores compared to the previous class...friggin' AIMS...school ratings are a sham...

-pat

pzaur

pzaur

Audioholic Samurai
By the way, don't forget to...

Only a doctor knows!

-pat

Last edited:
letrbuck2006

letrbuck2006

Audioholic Intern
I'm loving this thread. I'm new here so its great to see such randomness.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Unnecessary because he just had one and his grundle is still in shock. :D
Make that two things that I learned today. I'd never heard of grundle, so I looked it up.

The first definition that I found was - "The prime piece of real estate located conveniently between Scrotumburg and Anusville. "

:D Sweet.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Screw it...I don't have essayS to write, so I'm going to down another glass of alcoholic honey.

pzaur

pzaur

Audioholic Samurai
Screw it...I don't have essayS to write, so I'm going to down another glass of alcoholic honey.
I'm jealous!

I've added three more sentences to one of my essays...and...sent some facebook flair, poked through failblog.org, finished my pizza (no beer :(, not feeling good).

-pat

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
No beer? I feel your pain, although I had two before I ran out.

Got any tequila? Alex might be a monkey, but he's a wise monkey.

pzaur

pzaur

Audioholic Samurai
No beer? I feel your pain, although I had two before I ran out.

Got any tequila? Alex might be a monkey, but he's a wise monkey.
Tequila became an enemy during my freshman year of college. There are a few hours missing in Rocky Point...I'm just gonna stick to water, for now. It'll probably change in the next few minutes, I'm almost done with the glass of water...:D

-pat

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Rocky Point? You are a brave man. I remember having a friend from work tell me how his trip to there was like going to Beirut. I figure that he was exaggerating, but I'm from the midwest orginally, so I'm not as familiar with Mexico as Arizona natives.

Status
Not open for further replies.
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis