Really Boring Stuff Only

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
Alex, stand up and make priorities !!!!!!!
What's the right order?
Reverse order actually, but I'm really past that stage of life now. :cool:
You know that your getting old when watching the History Channel is what you do before going to sleep ... every night.:eek:

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Spartan
You know that your getting old when watching the History Channel is what you do before going to sleep ... every night.:eek:
Eeeeeek History Channel :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

Rickster71

Rickster71

Audioholic Spartan
Pat. I think that I'll join you in some z's.
The gift list for those salmon colored sweaters keeps getting bigger.
Apparently much more goes on here than I'd originally suspected.:eek:

MidnightSensi

MidnightSensi

Audioholic Samurai
History Channel is awesome!

History, Discovery, National Geographic all that stuff I watch. Only channels where you can actually turn them on and find something good versus having to DVR the one good show other channels might have. :)

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Spartan

History, Discovery, National Geographic all that stuff I watch. Only channels where you can actually turn them on and find something good versus having to DVR the one good show other channels might have. :)
Well, guess I don't know what I'm talking about, coz we don't have history channel here :p

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi

I used to watch those stations and loved them. I haven't had them for over ten years, though. They are some of the few that I miss from having a satellite/cable package - but they are awesome.

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Spartan
I used to watch those stations and loved them. I haven't had them for over ten years, though. They are some of the few that I miss from having a satellite/cable package - but they are awesome.
Best invention after the "power" button.....

The power--off button on TV, so you can turn off all this **** and listen to music instead :D
Like what I'm listening to now, Leftfield, Original, with vocals by Tony Halliday, absolutely :D:D:D:D
I once listened to this song on a very very high end Burmester + Audio Physic rig..... my life has never been the same after that

(Wow, seems like some of my post was censored by Gene's AH rules:eek:)

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
I only had sex twice last night but I gotta tell ya, my @$$hole is killing me.:eek:
I don't get it.:confused:

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Luckily I'm sober this morning, because my answers last night would have led to probation, for sure. :D

pzaur

pzaur

Audioholic Samurai
I only had sex twice last night but I gotta tell ya, my @$$hole is killing me.:eek:
I don't get it.:confused:
Is your monkey hung like a stallion? That might be the cause!

I'm done nodding my head in disbelief at the Polk Forum thread and off to buy "Crash" because I have to watch it for my class and write a paper on it.
Good movie, btw.

-pat

Phil Taylor

Phil Taylor

Senior Audioholic
I think I'm losing it.... there are tons of posts here since I got to bed yesterday, guess I'm very far from ... even top 10 list now of posts in this thread :confused:
I can sympathize ... I'm still trying to discern the difference between the aforementioned grundle and a taint... :confused:

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Hey Alex, do you prefer jelly or syrup?

Of course, I'm referring to toppings on pancakes.

pzaur

pzaur

Audioholic Samurai
Still haven't left. The wife is already at Target and should be getting back to me whether or not "Crash" was in stock.

-pat

Purchased. No need to leave!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis