Really Boring Stuff Only

Status
Not open for further replies.
STRONGBADF1

STRONGBADF1

Audioholic Spartan
I love Arby's! Had there turkey bacon sandwhich a couple days ago, and their curly fries are the shiz-nit.
The Italian sandwich is pretty good. I guess it's that and the potato cakes.:)

Shock

Shock

Audioholic General
I'm ordering pizza....jealous?

and Tom collins to drink.

Super jealous?

Matt34

Matt34

Dinner is undecided at my household. I may get Chili's and bring it home tonight and watch a movie.

Davemcc

Davemcc

Audioholic Spartan
I'm ordering pizza....jealous?

and Tom collins to drink.

Super jealous?
I'm going to soak in my jacuzzi tub for an hour or so then head out for some Prime Rib and a nice glass of wine. Me??? Not so jealous.;)

Shock

Shock

Audioholic General
I'm going to soak in my jacuzzi tub for an hour or so then head out for some Prime Rib and a nice glass of wine. Me??? Not so jealous.;)
Prime rib is gross

Wine is good, and jacuzzi's are good......but prime rib is not.

Matt34

Matt34

I just got informed by House Hold Six that we are going out to Texas Road House to eat.:D

J

jostenmeat

Audioholic Spartan
I think that the "post pad" thread should be combined with this one! :eek:

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I ate four veggie corndogs instead of cereal. Mmmm - I'm stuffed!

Davemcc

Davemcc

Audioholic Spartan
I ate four veggie corndogs instead of cereal. Mmmm - I'm stuffed!
I had Filet Mignon (blue rare) instead of Prime Rib with a glass of Shiraz and crème brûlée for dessert. My wife had the Ahi Tuna steak with rice and deep fried sweet potato chips. It's nice to get out of the house sometimes.;)

Davemcc

Davemcc

Audioholic Spartan
Sounds delicious, Dave! Filet and Shiraz...that does sound fantastic.
It was. I took one day off my hunter/gatherer cholesterol diet so I had to make it worthwhile. I think I succeeded.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I had to look up "blue rare" as I'd never heard that before. I little more rare than I like it, but I think that I've ended up with that at my house a couple of times. Although, the inside seemed cooler than the definition of 100°F (which is cooler than most summer days here :D).

I'm glad that you treated yourself to a day off. Keeping your health in check is a great thing, but you've also got to keep that mental health up. :)

adwilk

adwilk

Audioholic Ninja
I had to reboot my computer to get online, the internet branch of my bank is currently down...

Matt34

Matt34

Half rack of BBQ ribs, loaded baked potato and house salad along with a gallon of sweet tea. Mmmmmmmm I'm stuffed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis