Really Boring Stuff Only

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
Did they announce who won the speakers from last month?
hifi honey won them. He needed something to drive with the Behringer A500 he won from WmAx a while back. I'm only kidding. Yes I'm jealous that he won the A500. Somebody actually came out and said something along the lines of 'like he needed another amp'. Who ever wins should know that I am no longer speaking to them. :p

Phil Taylor

Phil Taylor

Senior Audioholic
I haven't won them yet ... I did win the Carada deal but didn't need it - could use some highbrow speakers tho ... :p

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I was fortunate enough to win some HDMI cables from Impact Acoustics last year. Very nice cables. Unfortunately, they didn't come with any HDMI to S-video adapters, so I can't use them. :D Some day, baby. Some day.

Maybe when the towers go digital, I'll do the upgrade. Nah. I'll get the cheapo converter box. I'm an audioholic, but I buy the cheap stuff. :p

They have bumwine.com. I suppose that they need bumav.com for folks like me - so I can find the TV equivalent of Mad Dog 20/20.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I just caught a couple of minutes of Hell's Kitchen on Fox. That's a stressful show right there. That head chef doesn't pull any punches.

Phil Taylor

Phil Taylor

Senior Audioholic
I just caught a couple of minutes of Hell's Kitchen on Fox. That's a stressful show right there. That head chef doesn't pull any punches.
He can be quite frank can't he? :eek: :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis