Really Boring Stuff Only

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

jamie2112

Banned
I had my first full can of beer (sips out of dads don't count) in the summer of 1982...and you???:)

Miller...We were "livin' the High Life":D
I had my first beer summer of 80 I was 12 and hated the tase of it. But now I have a taste for it and when in Europe I drink Stella when in the states I drink Blue Moon ......

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Spartan
My Windows Server 2003 on the Dell laptop is starting to do BSD (Blue Screen of Death) :eek::eek: Never seen that consistently on Win Server 2003 before..... Yelps :eek::eek::eek:

And my oldest daughter's PC with Windows vista suddenly wouldn't boot, second time in 5 months that this Vista thing suddenly gets corrupt for no obvious reason chabang..., and now I need to reinstall the whole..... Now she gets Ubuntu too, or Open SUSE :D:D

How is it possible to make something as bad as Vista

I haved a Music server with Suse Enterprise Server,never even a hiccup, it runs 24/7 and never a problem anywhere anytime....

V

Veech

Audiophyte
ok I just joined and this is my second post. I need five to contact a seller in the marketplace.

V

Veech

Audiophyte
ok I just joined and this is my second post. I need five to contact a seller in the marketplace.
well, here is my third post.. sorry, I browsed and tried to find something to respond to but *shrug*... couldn't!

V

Veech

Audiophyte
here's another boring post, just so I can contact the guy selling his amps...

so here's a smiley for ya :eek:

V

Veech

Audiophyte
finally this will be my fifth post, can I contact the seller now??

hope so.. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis