Really Boring Stuff Only

Status
Not open for further replies.
haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Spartan
Tomorrow I will probably be back to boring.... last three weeks has been like :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

MidnightSensi

MidnightSensi

Audioholic Samurai
Working on putting together my rack. Missing PS3 faceplate, U-verse faceplate and shelf and U-verse cable box faceplate and shelf, an HDMI cable for the PS3 and a longer power cord for my tv to run to my voltage regulator. (I'm going to check this later to order everything I need haha)

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Another astronomy picture...are you bored, yet? :)

Cassini taking an image in the shadow of Saturn:

For a short explanation and a more vivid exaggerated color image, check out today's Astronomy Picture of the Day from NASA. BTW, Earth is visible in the picture!

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Spartan
Another astronomy picture...are you bored, yet? :)

Cassini taking an image in the shadow of Saturn:

For a short explanation and a more vivid exaggerated color image, check out today's Astronomy Picture of the Day from NASA. BTW, Earth is visible in the picture!
Yes, I WAS very bored now that she's not here anymore, but thanks for cheering me up with the Cassini picture of Saturn....

Last edited:
MidnightSensi

MidnightSensi

Audioholic Samurai
That picture of Saturn is sick, now my background. Space is rad.

This is why we should be allowed two. :cool:
Two is great until one figures out there is two because #1 leaves some clothing behind and then #2 and smashes your plates apart and piledrives into you scratching and slapping after throwing a lamp at you...:D

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
That picture of Saturn is sick, now my background. Space is rad.
Glad that you liked it!

In case you were just using the image that I posted, you can get a higher resolution JPEG image for your background at the link here (with more explanation and other file formats/images available at the link here).

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
I will call this extremely rude from you Alex
Here we go again. This is twice in nearly as many days.

I had no intentions of offending you. I only meant to tease you about being so obviously in love. I'll ask a mod to remove yet another of my posts.

Edit: Don't quote it.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
[Okay, last one, Harald. Then I'm done. :D]

I can see Harald in his next video on KAW (Keeping Audioholics Working):

"Being an Audioholic, when you listen to an improperly calibrated system, it's not like anyone else. As you listen, you know you have to do something about it because you know you're the only one who can help."

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Spartan
No Worries Alex....

After I heard what Tom Cruise does in Scientology bla bla, I get :eek: just by hearing his name......

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I get to see my hometown on ABC in about 20 minutes. :) I moved my antenna around outside, and ABC comes in better. Not great, but better.

I wonder what I'll have for dinner...

Status
Not open for further replies.
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis