NFL Football 2008-09

croseiv

croseiv

Audioholic Samurai
I feel sorry for Dallas. Jerry Jones is a moron!!!!

croseiv

croseiv

Audioholic Samurai
Colts over Detriot!!! 31-21. Now they are 10-4, and guess what? The Titans LOST to the Texans!!!!:eek: There's a good chance they will lose again when they meet the Colts in week 17. :D

Nomo

Nomo

Audioholic Samurai
JeeeeeeeeeeeeeeezzzzzuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuS!
What IS the record for games lost in a season with less that 2 minutes to go?

go pack:mad::mad:

croseiv

croseiv

Audioholic Samurai
Oh, and I hope the G-men put the hurting to the Cowbells tonight....:D

MUDSHARK

MUDSHARK

Audioholic Chief
Oh, and I hope the G-men put the hurting to the Cowbells tonight....:D
(Looks left Looks right Steven not in sight) Stomping coming up tonight.

What has happened to the Redskins?????

MinusTheBear

MinusTheBear

Audioholic Ninja
Ewwww! Rough first half for the Giants offense:mad:. Pass protection has been a real issue, rushing just 4 guys, Dallas is getting excellent pressure on Eli especially on the ends. NY needs to make some pass protection adjustments at half and they need to start running the ball! BTW I thought John Madden's commentary during the 1st half has been superb especially the analysis on the Plaxico situation:eek:. We need Jacobs back asap!

Go Giants!

aberkowitz

aberkowitz

Audioholic Field Marshall
Ewwww! Rough first half for the Giants offense:mad:. Pass protection has been a real issue, rushing just 4 guys, Dallas is getting excellent pressure on Eli especially on the ends. NY needs to make some pass protection adjustments at half and they need to start running the ball! BTW I thought John Madden's commentary during the 1st half has been superb especially the analysis on the Plaxico situation:eek:. We need Jacobs back asap!

Go Giants!
Lack of pass protection is really killing the Giants. Ward is having a pretty good game so far- 10 rushes for 40 yards or so... but Eli has NO time to throw. Even with only 4 guys coming! I'd like to see a few more rushes.... only 12 rushes vs. 18 passes, not exactly the balance you expect to see out of Gilbride. I feel like he's been asleep at the wheel the past 2 weeks.

MinusTheBear

MinusTheBear

Audioholic Ninja
I really do not like these spread formations. I would like to see them go to double tight end and split back shotgun formation. They need to utilize the tight ends and backs in the passing game and pass protection. The WR's are getting handled with just man to man coverage :eek: . The game is still close thanks to our defense we do not need to be this agressive yet!

Edit: Damn! Dallas just scored a td...Grrrrrrrrrrrr

Last edited:
aberkowitz

aberkowitz

The defense has been pourous the past two weeks.... absolutely awful. Not that the O is much better...

MinusTheBear

MinusTheBear

Audioholic Ninja
The defense has been pourous the past two weeks.... absolutely awful. Not that the O is much better...
The defense was pretty good, not great. The Giants offense was just horrible :eek:. I knew we would struggle against good defenses as soon as Plaxico went down for the season, having Jacobs out of the mix makes it even worse. The Dallas DB's were very agressive with single man coverage (can't do that with Plaxico around;)). Another thing is they should not be doing lob passes to the recievers, not a high % play if it is not going to Plaxico;) . You already know my thoughts on the offensive line;).

aberkowitz

aberkowitz

The defense was pretty good, not great. The Giants offense was just horrible :eek:. I knew we would struggle against good defenses as soon as Plaxico went down for the season, having Jacobs out of the mix makes it even worse. The Dallas DB's were very agressive with single man coverage (can't do that with Plaxico around;)). Another thing is they should not be doing lob passes to the recievers, not a high % play if it is not going to Plaxico;) . You already know my thoughts on the offensive line;).
I have to also get back to the playcalling. We abandoned the run again WAY too early. When Eli was under so much pressure early I would have loved to see some more draw plays and screen passes to slow down the defense. The Giants were down by one score for most of the game but through 3 quarters I believe we rushed the ball 14 times- that's just silly for a team that plays at least 2 RBs regularly.

MUDSHARK

MUDSHARK

Audioholic Chief
What Aber said.:(
Just a temporary setback in a long season. I still believe.

MinusTheBear

MinusTheBear

Audioholic Ninja
What Aber said.:(
Just a temporary setback in a long season. I still believe.
I think the Giants can still dominate against average defenses/teams but when it comes to the great defenses in the league we will struggle mighty. If we can't run the ball we are done, period! The defense will need to step up because I do not think we can count on the offense (especially the passing game) down the road to win ball games for us in the playoffs IMO.

aberkowitz

aberkowitz

I think the Giants can still dominate against average defenses/teams but when it comes to the great defenses in the league we will struggle mighty. If we can't run the ball we are done, period! The defense will need to step up because I do not think we can count on the offense (especially the passing game) down the road to win ball games for us in the playoffs IMO.
I beg to differ... I was AT the game against Baltimore where we ran the ball straight down their throats. We also ran pretty well against Dallas the first time, Philly the first time, Washington the first time, and didn't do a bad job against Pittsburgh- the best run D in the league.

I will agree that we are down in the dumps, we need something to snap ourselves out.

MinusTheBear

MinusTheBear

Audioholic Ninja
I beg to differ... I was AT the game against Baltimore where we ran the ball straight down their throats. We also ran pretty well against Dallas the first time, Philly the first time, Washington the first time, and didn't do a bad job against Pittsburgh- the best run D in the league.

I will agree that we are down in the dumps, we need something to snap ourselves out.
I think defenses have the luxury of doing more things to stop the Giants running attack now. They can still do well but I feel the road ahead is much tougher. I have no issues with their defense or special teams, not worried about those two phases.

croseiv

croseiv

Audioholic Samurai
Man, oh man! It disturbed me to see Jerry Jones so happy...:) I guess the Cowbells were the Cowboys lastnight. I mean eight freakin' sacks for Eli Manning????:eek: How did that happen?

croseiv

croseiv

Audioholic Samurai
The Colts are aggravating me tonight! They should be whippin' the jags.

croseiv

croseiv

Audioholic Samurai
Whew! They pulled it off! Next up is the Titans next week. :)

darien87

darien87

Audioholic Spartan
If Denver loses this week and the Bolts win, I'll be going to the Chargers/Broncos game next week, since I'll be home for X-mas.

That would be poetic justice; having the Bolts beat Denver at home on the last game of the season to decide the division. It's a long shot but it could happen.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis