Really Boring Stuff Only

Status
Not open for further replies.
MidnightSensi

MidnightSensi

Audioholic Samurai
What the hell is family :confused::confused::confused:
Heard about holidays..... is that a dangerous thing?

I have a beer.....
Haha, yeah, I don't have much either.

Yeah, holidays are dangerous and extremely annoying.

I have a beer too...

...and my new Bag End monitors!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't stop listening to them.

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Spartan
Haha, yeah, I don't have much either.

Yeah, holidays are dangerous and extremely annoying.

I have a beer too...

...and my new Bag End monitors!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't stop listening to them.
Enjoy my friend.... The bag end monitors really look like something.....

I'm listening to Jean Michel Jarre, Aero over and over and over again....
on My Meadowlark Kestrel2's really great stuff...... :cool:

My last holiday in Croatia with a very nice person was not so annoying, he he :cool:

MidnightSensi

MidnightSensi

Audioholic Samurai
Enjoy my friend.... The bag end monitors really look like something.....

I'm listening to Jean Michel Jarre, Aero over and over and over again....
on My Meadowlark Kestrel2's really great stuff...... :cool:

My last holiday in Croatia with a very nice person was not so annoying, he he :cool:
Oh, I forgot your across the pond. In America we call things like Christmas and Thanksgiving "Holidays" ... and other trips or time off "vacation." You guys call any vacation a "holiday." Right?

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Spartan
Oh, I forgot your across the pond. In America we call things like Christmas and Thanksgiving "Holidays" ... and other trips or time off "vacation." You guys call any vacation a "holiday." Right?
He he, I'm not sure really..... I think we use the same terms as you guys.....

Is this a special weekend, like holidays? coz it's nothing like that here :D
Still listening to Aero :D

b.t.w.

What do you think about these?
http://www.vaf.com.au/detail.asp?audio=signature&grunt=s200r26719

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Spartan
not boring at all...... but I've met the nicest lady in the world........

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
What's up, my boring friends? :D

I'm about to go bust out some floor tiles. Whee. I have about 40 beers, but I gotta hold off until I get some work done.

Later.

MidnightSensi

MidnightSensi

Audioholic Samurai
He he, I'm not sure really..... I think we use the same terms as you guys.....

Is this a special weekend, like holidays? coz it's nothing like that here :D
Still listening to Aero :D

b.t.w.

What do you think about these?
http://www.vaf.com.au/detail.asp?audio=signature&grunt=s200r26719
Yeah, it was Thanksgiving on Thursday, that's why the forums are dead. Lots of people travel to see family, and generally we take the end of the week off. Wednesday night is the biggest drinking night of the year in America (thus, avoid roads). Friday/today is the biggest shopping day of the year in America, people racing to buy crap at like 4am in malls. Big discounts, but I'd rather pay more not to deal with the crazed people personally.

The VAF's look interesting, but expensive and the reviews look a bit sketchy. Have you heard them?

MidnightSensi

MidnightSensi

Audioholic Samurai
What's up, my boring friends? :D

I'm about to go bust out some floor tiles. Whee. I have about 40 beers, but I gotta hold off until I get some work done.

Later.
Setting up my guerilla studio in my temp pad I'm living in for a month or so. I took some pictures but I need a USB mini cable, so I'll post 'em tomorrow. Bag End PM6 and JTR 12s and Growler reviews I'm gunna post over the weekend. ;)

J

jamie2112

Banned
I am doing a DJ party at the club I work at when I am home. 1500 seats and 400 people......what a waste.

M

mikeboy

Audiophyte
Cell Phone Recharger area

I often wonder if I need to put the little plastic thing that covers the recharging part of the cell phone back on the phone each time (not always easy), or is it okay to expose the outlet to the elements?

Davemcc

Davemcc

Audioholic Spartan
I often wonder if I need to put the little plastic thing that covers the recharging part of the cell phone back on the phone each time (not always easy), or is it okay to expose the outlet to the elements?
In the spirit of this thread, I shall cogitate on this question for several hours as I try to stay awake.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I think that Dave posted just to show off a new smiley. :D

[A very funny post, btw!]

MidnightSensi

MidnightSensi

Audioholic Samurai
When I post my Bag End review and JTR impressions, you guys think I could do so in the General section? I hate to post in the review section because it seems dead in there and don't want to spend the time if not many will read it...

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Spartan
When I post my Bag End review and JTR impressions, you guys think I could do so in the General section? I hate to post in the review section because it seems dead in there and don't want to spend the time if not many will read it...
I suggest you do it in Review section, it's really where it belongs, look forward to reading this..... :D

Now you have a chance to "steam up" that section too........

MidnightSensi

MidnightSensi

Audioholic Samurai
I suggest you do it in Review section, it's really where it belongs, look forward to reading this..... :D

Now you have a chance to "steam up" that section too........
Haha, good idea, I was going to clean up the desk and make it look clean because it has alcohol and random stuff everywhere, but you inspired me to leave it when I take the pictures haha.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis