Really Boring Stuff Only

Status
Not open for further replies.
Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Hey painting guy, what color are you doing?

I'm doing some "creme color" called "Corn Silk"
Looks great :D
Yours is almost surely better. I went with "Pumpkin Butter." I'm not sold on it, but I've already done half of the kitchen. I want to finish painting before the tile is installed (which is a creme color), so I'm going to go ahead and finish it out with this color. My parents are coming to town in about a month, and I'll see what they think of it.

Attachments

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Spartan
Yours is almost surely better. I went with "Pumpkin Butter." I'm not sold on it, but I've already done half of the kitchen. I want to finish painting before the tile is installed (which is a creme color), so I'm going to go ahead and finish it out with this color. My parents are coming to town in about a month, and I'll see what they think of it.
Well... perhaps we should post pictures of the completed results, I'm quite happy with my color, did 2 iterations on the walls today :cool:

MidnightSensi

MidnightSensi

Audioholic Samurai
Is it still wet? It might get a bit darker when it dries.

Watching paint dry on the wall is boring btw.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Is it still wet?
The first coat that I did this afternoon is almost dry, and I'm about to put on a second coat.

That picture was from the section that I did a while back, and the paint was dry when I took it. So far, I like how things are looking - can't wait for the second coat to really find out.

Matt34

Matt34

Brutis has been feeling abused since Katie arrived.

Contained in the kitchen.:cool:

He's pushing 40lbs now but he's still growing into those feet.:eek:

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Spartan
Is it still wet? It might get a bit darker when it dries.

Watching paint dry on the wall is boring btw.
I'm using latex type paint that dries very quickly, so it's not so boring, and yes it gets slightly darker and with some more color to it when it's dry....
So it's so hard to hit bulls eye with the color, but I think I hit the right one

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Spartan
Brutis has been feeling abused since Katie arrived.

Contained in the kitchen.:cool:

He's pushing 40lbs now but he's still growing into those feet.:eek:
Good looking dog Matt, I'm sure he's very good company :D

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Brutus has that, "I'm only staying in the kitchen until I choose to leave it" look on his face. :)

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Spartan
Brutus has that, "I'm only staying in the kitchen until I choose to leave it" look on his face. :)
he he....
Brutis (that's what Matt calls him, is that a typo?) looks very intelligent....
He only wants the people around him to believe that they control him, but in the end I'm sure he knows very well and that Brutis is the boss around there.... :cool::cool:

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I hate painting. Probably because I apparently suck at it. I spent hours prepping, including taping along the edges. As I pull the tape up, it pulls off part of the paint around the tape. So, my edges look at crappy. I'm putting down paint that is quite a bit darker than what it was, so the portions that had the new paint torn off are obvious. Arrgggg!!!

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I just found out that the second X-Files movie is releasing on DVD next Tuesday. I didn't even know that it had hit the theaters, yet. Come on, Netflix...don't let me down.

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Spartan
I hate painting. Probably because I apparently suck at it. I spent hours prepping, including taping along the edges. As I pull the tape up, it pulls off part of the paint around the tape. So, my edges look at crappy. I'm putting down paint that is quite a bit darker than what it was, so the portions that had the new paint torn off are obvious. Arrgggg!!!
Oooooouch, that's a tough one :confused:
Really feel for you now my friend.....

I painted without using tape, meaning it comes a bit of this color every now and then on the mouldings, but hardly noticeable

Status
Not open for further replies.
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis