speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
I was quite pleasantly surprised to see $1.59 today. Hope it stays down over the Thanksgiving holiday travel time - making another trip to St.L for turkey day. It had been $1.69 since early this week. How low can we go? :D
Lmao.......Phil been asking myself that very same question. Hopefully it will stay down throughout this holiday season. Only time will tell. Just be careful out on the road. ;);)

Cheers,

Phil

speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
Alrightyyyyyyy..........just noticed it is $1.579 today. Anybody here seen it lower? The $1.50 is within reach now. ;);)

Cheers,

Phil

Phil Taylor

Phil Taylor

Senior Audioholic
Alrightyyyyyyy..........just noticed it is $1.579 today. Anybody here seen it lower? The $1.50 is within reach now. ;);)

Cheers,

Phil
Looks like we have a new leader in the clubhouse - and I didn't even have time to order a second drink. Congratulations! :D

speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
Looks like we have a new leader in the clubhouse - and I didn't even have time to order a second drink. Congratulations! :D
Lmao........I am sure it is lower somewhere out there. But, until then it does look you are correct. :p:p

Cheers,

Phil

speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
Well, it is $1.559 here right now as I type! Looks like $1.50 is in sight now for sure. Gosh, I hope it just stays down for a long while. :D:D

Cheers,

Phil

speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
Impressive, Phil! It has come down to $1.96 here.
Thanks Adam. Looks like it is coming down there as well. Maybe we both will have some extra cash to buy more ht gear........LOL!!!!! :D:D

Cheers,

Phil

speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
Folks, it has come down here locally to $1.549! :eek::eek: Still praying that it will go below $1.50 sooner or later. ;);)

Cheers,

Phil

C

Chris Schempp

Enthusiast
$1.539 at Wal-mart here.

$1.559 - $.08 discount with receipt/cash at the grocery store for a $1.489 final price :)

speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
$1.539 at Wal-mart here.

$1.559 - $.08 discount with receipt/cash at the grocery store for a $1.489 final price :)
That is a good price Chris. Not sure what it would be at our Walmart, but should be about the same. BTW, I would like to wish you and Alex both a Happy Thanksgiving. Hope all is well your way. ;);)

Cheers,

Phil

captiankirk28

Full Audioholic
Up here in NW MI. it was $1.71 today for reg gas although i have a diesel and that was still $2.59:( but that is still alot better than it was at almost $5.00 a gal this summer.:)

Sheep

Sheep

Audioholic Warlord
I last filled at $0.911c/ Liter. That's $3.4398/ Gallon.

SheepStar

speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
Up here in NW MI. it was $1.71 today for reg gas although i have a diesel and that was still $2.59:( but that is still alot better than it was at almost $5.00 a gal this summer.:)
Not a bad price. I agree, it could always be a lot worse. Hopefully, it will keep coming down for you as well. Have a great Thanksgiving. :):)

Cheers,

Phil

speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
I last filled at $0.911c/ Liter. That's $3.4398/ Gallon.

SheepStar
Brian, I bet you are glad you drive a Honda. Wished I still had my CRX becuase I got great mileage with it. It also was very fast and my stereo set-up was amazing. Oh boy, those were the days. Anyways, thanks for posting.

Cheers,

Phil

speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
Holy smokes, gas went down to $1.519 this evening! :eek::eek: I really can't believe it. Getting to $1.50 looks very much like a real possibility now. ;);)

Cheers,

Phil

Sheep

Sheep

Audioholic Warlord
Brian, I bet you are glad you drive a Honda. Wished I still had my CRX becuase I got great mileage with it. It also was very fast and my stereo set-up was amazing. Oh boy, those were the days. Anyways, thanks for posting.

Cheers,

Phil
Oh yeah. 34 dollars to fill.

BTW, why the hell are you guys complaining again?

SheepStar

speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
Oh yeah. 34 dollars to fill.

BTW, why the hell are you guys complaining again?

SheepStar
Hey Brian not too bad for a fill-up. Complaining-not me. I just love the lower prices myself. Hope this trend continues. Just wished I still had my CRX.

Cheers,

Phil

Sheep

Sheep

Audioholic Warlord
Hey Brian not too bad for a fill-up. Complaining-not me. I just love the lower prices myself. Hope this trend continues. Just wished I still had my CRX.

Cheers,

Phil
It's never to late to own one again.....

SheepStar

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis