speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
OK - well it dropped to 1.79 this afternoon but you still have me beat by a cent and Mike.A has us both beat - looks like we have a "new leader in the clubhouse". :D
Lmao.........oh well it felt good being at the top while it lasted! :rolleyes::rolleyes: Hey Phil, it has down to $1.76 late this afternoon. So, at least I am in second place. :p:p

Cheers,

Phil

speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
Holy moley...........gas is $1.749 here today. That is a good deal. Just hope it dips below $1.50. Now that really would be something to see. ;);)

Cheers,

Phil

speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
It is hard to believe, but while driving home from work I noticed it had dropped to $1.689. Hope it stays that way until Friday as I will need to fill-up once again. Maybe, it will even be cheaper. :):)

Phil Taylor

Phil Taylor

Senior Audioholic
Dropped to abuck-72 here this afternoon. Hang in there Adam - you're almost to the "magic" 2 buck barrier. :D

speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
Woot woot-it is now $1.659 here locally. Gosh, I am hoping it drops to below a $1.50! ;);) However, I may just be blowing caution to the wind. :p:p

Cheers,

Phil

gmichael

gmichael

Audioholic Spartan
2.399 in NY near where I work.
2.159 in PA where I live.
1.959 in NJ where I stop on the way to work.

speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
2.399 in NY near where I work.
2.159 in PA where I live.
1.959 in NJ where I stop on the way to work.
Hello, and thanks for posting. That is a bit high, but like all things in life it could be worse. Hopefully, it will continue to fall for you as well. I had to fill-up this morning here and it was $1.649. I remain hopeful that it will fall below $1.50. ;);)

Cheers,

Phil

speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
$1.84 here in Beaufort, SC!
That is not too bad. Maybe it will come down some more for you. I filled-up today for only $15 and just about passed out! :D:D My old Probe is getting almost 22 miles to the gallon in the city. Not bad for a car that is over 15-years old. Thanks for sharing.

Cheers,

Phil

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
$2 at one place that I saw today. The place by me was $2.02, but the premium that I buy was still $2.28.

speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
$2 at one place that I saw today. The place by me was $2.02, but the premium that I buy was still $2.28.
I wish I could afford the better gas. I usually end up buying the cheap stuff. But, if it keeps going down I may be able to buy the better stuff. At least, it is still coming down there Adam. ;);)

Cheers,

Phil

speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
$1.84 here today......Hi Phil.
Not too bad there Jamie. I am sure it will come down some more for you. Nothing like having some extra money in your pocket I always say. ;);) BTW, what do you think of my up-dated pics? Was hoping you would offer me some feedback my friend. If you do check them out be sure to let me know what you think.

Cheers,

Phil

Phil Taylor

Phil Taylor

Senior Audioholic
I was quite pleasantly surprised to see $1.59 today. Hope it stays down over the Thanksgiving holiday travel time - making another trip to St.L for turkey day. It had been $1.69 since early this week. How low can we go? :D

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis