Really Boring Stuff Only

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

jamie2112

Banned
Yeah I've heard some horror stories about those. Plan on doing it off the deck away from the house with fire extinguisher by my side.
Very smart Matt. It tastes amazing fried though......:D

Matt34

Matt34

Very smart Matt. It tastes amazing fried though......:D

That is what I've heard, can't wait for Turkey day! Going to have two dinners this year, one for work with just the folks in my section and then one on the 30th when my mom and sister come down to visit.

Matt34

Matt34

Going to watch the Golden Compass with the wife for the first time, talk to you all later.

Davemcc

Davemcc

Audioholic Spartan
My back is very sore today. I'm going to spend the day in bed with something to relax my muscles.
Better living through better pharmaceuticals.

Davemcc

Davemcc

Audioholic Spartan
Oy Vay...I need my meds.

On a related note, my wife left the Harmony remote on the far side of the coffee table and I can't reach it without stretching, so I'm browing and posting in silence today. How boring.

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Spartan
My back is very sore today. I'm going to spend the day in bed with something to relax my muscles.
Better living through better pharmaceuticals.
You have to get out and walk, get blood circulation going....

Boring yes, but it helps, good luck Dave :)

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Spartan
Yeah I've heard some horror stories about those. Plan on doing it off the deck away from the house with fire extinguisher by my side.
Yes, I heard horror stories about turkeys too :confused:

And time on my cell phone is 03:53, date of 11.10.2551 :confused::confused:

Davemcc

Davemcc

Audioholic Spartan
I do a fair amount of walking at work. By the time I was done, I could barely walk out of the plant. Which brings us back to the pharmaceuticals.

Heck, quick poll, I'll leave it up to you guys.

Robax, or Emu 999?

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Spartan
I do a fair amount of walking at work. By the time I was done, I could barely walk out of the plant. Which brings us back to the pharmaceuticals.

Heck, quick poll, I'll leave it up to you guys.

Robax, or Emu 999?
and see a chiropractor, this may hurt, but if there are "locks" in your spine, your muscles will be overtensioned, he may get it out and this really helps :cool:

Davemcc

Davemcc

Audioholic Spartan
and see a chiropractor, this may hurt, but if there are "locks" in your spine, your muscles will be overtensioned, he may get it out and this really helps :cool:
Been there. Done that. Got the T-shirt.:D

It's a rather longstanding issue that flares up from time to time.

You didn't vote. It's almost bedtime for me, so Emu it shall be.

Status
Not open for further replies.
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis