Really Boring Stuff Only

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gimpy Ric

Gimpy Ric

Just don't put to much grease in it! Turkey Fryers are cool.

J

jamie2112

Banned
A house down the street burned down 2 turkey days ago. The idiot left the turkey frying on the deck and ended up losing the whole house. Be careful Matt. He left his fryer for about 3-5 minutes and it overflowed and the deck caught fire so quickly the house was 1/2 gone by the time the fire trucks got there......:eek:

MidnightSensi

MidnightSensi

Audioholic Samurai
Yeah dude, you have to be really careful with those fryers. I almost got burned by one of those things.

J

jamie2112

Banned
In other words not near the house. I am sure you already know that but I just had to say it.....;)

J

jamie2112

Banned
Did you just do that? Or was that earlier?

I didn't notice. My bad. Then again, you change your avatar like twice a week. :D
I bore easily......:D

I had just changed it like 30 seconds before that.LOL

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I had to pause Supernatural because it was freaking me out. Ghost with a straight razor. Thought I'd post a bit and then brace myself for the ending.

Here goes...

Matt34

Matt34

A house down the street burned down 2 turkey days ago. The idiot left the turkey frying on the deck and ended up losing the whole house. Be careful Matt. He left his fryer for about 3-5 minutes and it overflowed and the deck caught fire so quickly the house was 1/2 gone by the time the fire trucks got there......:eek:
Yeah I've heard some horror stories about those. Plan on doing it off the deck away from the house with fire extinguisher by my side.

Status
Not open for further replies.
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis