Really Boring Stuff Only

Status
Not open for further replies.
MidnightSensi

MidnightSensi

Audioholic Samurai
I wish I could buy this white paper haha. A lot of times I just copy and paste stuff because I'm positive my boss doesn't read past the abstract and he'll just want it vocalized anyways.

High school was awesome, what are you guys talking about?! All we did was screw and party and if you got in trouble... it was... "oh, but he's young...he just needs to learn."

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Spartan
There was a girl in high school we called Hoover.
Hmmmm interesting :rolleyes:

I also have a vacuum cleaner, and it sucks :eek:

Any of you guys listening to Canadian Steam Engines

I'm not sure what I find most boring....
The fact that there is a CD of Canadian steam Engines.....
Or the fact that there is a VOLUME II, he he he

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Spartan
High school was awesome, what are you guys talking about?! All we did was screw and party and if you got in trouble... it was... "oh, but he's young...he just needs to learn."
These were the days..... Excuses for our behavior are harder to find now :eek:

Phil Taylor

Phil Taylor

Senior Audioholic
I wish I could buy this white paper haha. A lot of times I just copy and paste stuff because I'm positive my boss doesn't read past the abstract and he'll just want it vocalized anyways.
Sounds a lot like my high school term papers - 'cept back then it we didn't have "copy and paste" - and we only had "cut and paste" if we used scissors and a glue stick. :D

I didn't say it wasn't fun ... just that I'd never want to do it over again. And haraldo is right - these days we'd probably get in a heap of trouble for some of the stuff we did back then. ;)

Phil Taylor

Phil Taylor

Senior Audioholic
I've got a Mountain Dew in the freezer gettin slushy. I likes 'em slushy...

Davemcc

Davemcc

Audioholic Spartan
GOOD, then I don't need my Tinfoil hat when I'm in Toronto :cool:
Ya think so, huh? The CN Tower is the antenna from which all our searches and communications originate. Our search is most effective in T.O. Take note that there are none of your species in T.O.

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Spartan
Ya think so, huh? The CN Tower is the antenna from which all our searches and communications originate. Our search is most effective in T.O. Take note that there are none of your species in T.O.
I hate the CN tower, especially the GLASS FLOOR, terrifying stuff :eek::eek::eek::eek:
No, I mean CN tower is really sth else :D

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Spartan
Switched from Kestrel2's to Duntech PCL-15's takes me 25 secs :cool:
Coz I have locking banana plugs from Blue Jeans Cable

I switch with everything "hot" without turning amp off, better to live dangerously, don't even wear tinfoil hat while doing this....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis