Phil Taylor

Phil Taylor

Senior Audioholic
Dropped to $2.09 yesterday at my local station here in OKC - is $1.99 coming? :D :D

speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
$2.129 here were I am at in Minnesota.

Even better I get 10 cents more off per gallon at Holiday stations with my Honda card :cool:

I hope that it will go under $2.00 by next week, that would be veryy nice.
That is a great price Mike. Even better getting that discount. Like you, I hope it gets to $2 a gallon here as well. By the look of things, it may hit $2 there before it does here.

Cheers,

Phil

speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
Dropped to $2.09 yesterday at my local station here in OKC - is $1.99 coming? :D :D
Phil, it sure looks like it is heading that way. Hope it does here as well. Have a great weekend. ;);)

Cheers,

Phil

speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
Sorry (not really) but it happened today... WOOHOOO!! :p :D

LOL............rub it in won't you! :rolleyes::rolleyes: Just kidding. I hope it does the same here. However, it is still $2.359 a gallon so it may be a bit yet. ;);)

Cheers,

Phil

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Tucson was typically below the national average during the price increases, and it looks like we're equally slow to respond to the price decreases. $2.72 this morning.

Phil Taylor

Phil Taylor

Senior Audioholic
LOL............rub it in won't you! :rolleyes::rolleyes: Just kidding. I hope it does the same here. However, it is still $2.359 a gallon so it may be a bit yet. ;);)

Cheers,

Phil
Couldn't resist ... I hope it trickles your way. It's probably just a temporary deal until the elections and then it'll likely be back up over what it was before...

speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
Couldn't resist ... I hope it trickles your way. It's probably just a temporary deal until the elections and then it'll likely be back up over what it was before...
I agree as it is election time. It just broke $2.30 a gallon here yesterday and is now $2.299 a gallon today! I will take any reduction that comes my way as every little bit helps imho. ;);)

Cheers,

Phil

speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
Tucson was typically below the national average during the price increases, and it looks like we're equally slow to respond to the price decreases. $2.72 this morning.
Just gave you a thanks as I wanted to be your 1,000 thanks. Kinda makes me feel special. ;);) Anyways, congrats on your 1k thanks my friend. Here is to another 1k thanks! :):)

Cheers,

Phil

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Just gave you a thanks as I wanted to be your 1,000 thanks. Kinda makes me feel special. ;);) Anyways, congrats on your 1k thanks my friend. Here is to another 1k thanks! :):)
Thanks, Phil! I appreciate it.

Yeah, I know. 1000 thanks is old news here anymore, given that Mazer did it two weeks ago. Still feels good, though! :D

Thanks, again.

speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
Thanks, Phil! I appreciate it.

Yeah, I know. 1000 thanks is old news here anymore, given that Mazer did it two weeks ago. Still feels good, though! :D

Thanks, again.
Either way it still is an accomplishment nonetheless. And, you are quite welcome my friend. ;);)

Cheers,

Phil

Phil Taylor

Phil Taylor

Senior Audioholic
Just remember fellas -- " 'tis more blessed to give than to receive..." :D :D :D

And to keep this thread "somewhat" on topic ;) -- I spotted $1.97/gal on the way to an install today ... about 1/2 mile north of my local station. :eek: :D

J

jamie2112

Banned
2.60 is really good. Its the same here in Annaplois today. Adam Congrates

speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
$2.22 a gallon today here! Not bad, but as always it could be better. ;);)

Cheers,

Phil

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Still over $3 here and I'm 45 mins away.:rolleyes:
Hey, come on up for some cheap gas! I'm guessing that it'll only cost you slightly more to make the drive. ;) I'd even buy you lunch, so that might make it worth it. :) I work on the SE side of town just off of I-10 (down by Rita Ranch, if you know where that is).

Still $2.60 here. I'm quoting the price for regular. The stuff that I buy is $2.83.

Matt34

Matt34

Hey, come on up for some cheap gas! I'm guessing that it'll only cost you slightly more to make the drive. ;) I'd even buy you lunch, so that might make it worth it. :) I work on the SE side of town just off of I-10 (down by Rita Ranch, if you know where that is).

Still $2.60 here. I'm quoting the price for regular. The stuff that I buy is $2.83.
15 miles away in Benson it's $2.88. Just seems Sierra Vista is the slowest to react and from what I've seen in the past is usually .15-.20 cents more expensive than Tucson.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
15 miles away in Benson it's $2.88. Just seems Sierra Vista is the slowest to react and from what I've seen in the past is usually .15-.20 cents more expensive than Tucson.
They must figure that all of you military folks are just so well paid that you won't even notice. :p

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis