Geno

Geno

Senior Audioholic
$3.24 at a Costco here. Of course, gas in Caleefornia is better than the gas you other guys buy, probably because our tree-huggers insist that it burns cleaner than the rest of the country.;)

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Gas near my house has been at $3.10 for regular since yesterday morning. I haven't checked what premium costs (which is what I get) - the price for regular is the only one on the big sign that I can read as I walk by with the pooch. Starting a few months ago, the places by me have moved from having a 10-cent differential between the different grades to having a higher differential. For example, regular might be $3.10, but premium might still be $3.50.

speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
Great, this thread has really taken off. Gas here today is $2.899 a gallon. :eek::eek: Just hope it keeps falling and falling. ;);) I also want to thank all you guys for posting! :):)

Cheers,

Phil

Last edited:
speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
Hmmmmmmmmm........down to $2.859 a gallon today. Seems to be dropping at least a penny a day-sometimes a bit more lately. Just hope this continues. Anybody here seen it any lower than $2.859?

Cheers,

Phil

Last edited:
speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
$2.67/gal at the local Schnucks.
Wow croseiv not bad at all. Hope it gets that low here locally. Nothing like saving a few pennies here and there. ;);) Thanks for posting my friend.

Cheers,

Phil

Davemcc

Davemcc

Audioholic Spartan
We hit 99.9 cents/litre today. The price just continues to drop.

Davemcc

Davemcc

Audioholic Spartan
Looks like the Corvette sees frequent trips to the gas station :D

SheepStar
Sorry, no fill up yesterday. Just reporting the price because it's so nice to see it drop. Heck, I only need to fill up my Town Car once a month and I drive that to work six days a week plus normal errands.:)

The Vette only gets Sunoco 94 but I don't really worry about the price when I fill it up. It needs what it needs when it needs it. Sunoco is my Dr. Feelgood.:D

Phil Taylor

Phil Taylor

Senior Audioholic
It's been stuck at $2.45 here in OKC all this week. Last week it was dropping like .10 each day. That's for regular unleaded 87 octane with 10% ethanol.

speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
It's been stuck at $2.45 here in OKC all this week. Last week it was dropping like .10 each day. That's for regular unleaded 87 octane with 10% ethanol.
Hey Phil that really is a decent price. Wished it was that cheap here. ;);) Thanks for posting.

Cheers,

Phil

speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
$ 1.93 / liter, which is
$ 7.33 / gallon :eek:
Ouch! Man that hurts to just think about that much. :eek::eek: Thank God it is not that much here or I would go crazyyyyyyyyyyyyy. ;);) Thanks for posting.

Cheers,

Phil

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis