Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Well, a little further but I didn't want to be rude.
You are a good and kind man, Alex.

I'm giving the atmosphere time to distribute, and then I'll want to hear from Mike and our European friends to see if I went trans-oceanic. I just hope that Russia doesn't interpret this as a preemptive biological attack. To think...a late water bill might just start the beginning of the end.

aberkowitz

aberkowitz

Audioholic Field Marshall
You are a good and kind man, Alex.

I'm giving the atmosphere time to distribute, and then I'll want to hear from Mike and our European friends to see if I went trans-oceanic. I just hope that Russia doesn't interpret this as a preemptive biological attack. To think...a late water bill might just start the beginning of the end.
Don't worry, we could always just blame it on the French :D:eek::cool:

speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
Probably not so expensive when you consider the fact that European cars get way better fuel economy than we are accustomed to and that they just plain ole drive less.
In Norway for example they swim alot. :D
Now Alex, we all know what happens to men that swim in very cold water......right? :confused::confused: I mean, at any rate it is NOT fun. But, I guess some do regardless. ;);)

Cheers,

Phil

speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
Woohoooo gas was like $2.599 a gallon today! :eek::eek: Gosh, I hope it just continues to go down down down. Did I mention that I hope local gas prices continue to drop! ;);)

Cheers,

Phil

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I saved $10 in gas because prices fell due to the economic meltdown, but I lost thousands in the stock market. Hmmm. I'd rather pay $10 more for gas. :)

Now, if Papa Johns gets back to having two large two-topping pizzas for $15, then I might just see the silver lining. :D

speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
I saved $10 in gas because prices fell due to the economic meltdown, but I lost thousands in the stock market. Hmmm. I'd rather pay $10 more for gas. :)

Now, if Papa Johns gets back to having two large two-topping pizzas for $15, then I might just see the silver lining. :D
In your case Adam, I would easily pay the $10 more in gas. To my surprise, gas was down to $2.529 today. Hope it keeps going down.

Cheers,

Phil

Phil Taylor

Phil Taylor

Senior Audioholic
Down to $2.27 this week in OKC. Hasn't dropped any in a few days... :confused: :D

speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
Down to $2.27 this week in OKC. Hasn't dropped any in a few days... :confused: :D
Hey, from one Phil to another that really is a great price. ;);) Maybe it will keep going lower........sure would be nice!

Cheers,

Phil

Phil Taylor

Phil Taylor

Senior Audioholic
Hey, from one Phil to another that really is a great price. ;);) Maybe it will keep going lower........sure would be nice!

Cheers,

Phil
Yeppir - let's hope it keeps on dropping. It's slowly getting less painful to fill up the SUV. :)

Phil Taylor

Phil Taylor

Senior Audioholic
I spotted $2.19 today on the west side of OKC on I-40... C'mon $1.99. :D

speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
I spotted $2.19 today on the west side of OKC on I-40... C'mon $1.99. :D
Phil, that is the lowest price I have seen or heard in a very long time. They are predicting that it should come down to around $2 a gallon in the very near future. Gosh, I hope they are correct. ;);)

Cheers,

Phil

Phil Taylor

Phil Taylor

Senior Audioholic
Phil, that is the lowest price I have seen or heard in a very long time. They are predicting that it should come down to around $2 a gallon in the very near future. Gosh, I hope they are correct. ;);)

Cheers,

Phil
I just hope my local station drops to match it by mid next week when I have a road trip home to the StL area for my Dad's birthday (he'll be 93). It would be counterproductive to have to drive to the west side of the city to save .08/gal for another "Phil up" since I'm heading east... :D

speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
I just hope my local station drops to match it by mid next week when I have a road trip home to the StL area for my Dad's birthday (he'll be 93). It would be counterproductive to have to drive to the west side of the city to save .08/gal for another "Phil up" since I'm heading east... :D
Well allow me to wish your Father a Happy #93. Bet, he has a lot of interesting stories he could share. Anyways, be sure to have a safe drive. Thanks for sharing Phil.

Cheers,

Phil

speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
I will be darn gas here is now at $2.499 a gallon. Have to fill up tomorrow so I hope it goes down even more! ;);)

Cheers,

Phil

speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
It is $2.469 a gallon here today. Looks like the trend is continuing. ;);)

Cheers,

Phil

M

Mike.A

Audioholic Intern
It is $2.469 a gallon here today.
Phil
$2.129 here were I am at in Minnesota.

Even better I get 10 cents more off per gallon at Holiday stations with my Honda card :cool:

I hope that it will go under $2.00 by next week, that would be veryy nice.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis