8 Years In..........

adk highlander

adk highlander

Sith Lord
Well 8 years ago today my bachelorhood was taken away.:eek:

It was well worth it. I have a great wife, an amazing little girl, a couple of great jobs:rolleyes:, a great house and I live in one of the most beautiful places in the world (my opinion).

I just thought that with all the crap hitting the fan out there in our country (I have not had the guts to look at the market today) I would post some good news, at least in my world.

Marriage is not easy and it takes work but hey what in life that is worth anything not take some effort.

So please join me in a toast to my wonderful wife who puts up with me and my unannounced purchases.:D

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Happy Anniversary, Craig! Congratulations on eight years...that's a real milestone anymore!

Don't forget to spoil her today. :)

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
My idea of what Mazer would put up for a gift image:

Which I only post to bring out the truly spectacular picture that I know Mazer will put up! :D

[Sorry, Craig. I'm all done with the Pepe Le Pew images. :)]

Z

zumbo

Audioholic Spartan
7 years here.
Great wife.
Sweet 10 month-old little girl.
One job with screwed-up hours, but great pay and benefits.
Nice house on a 25 acre lake.
LG!:D

J

jamie2112

Banned
Going on 12 years and 2 kids....congratulations on your anniversery Craig..

adk highlander

adk highlander

Sith Lord
Thanks to all of you. Now I've got to get off here and make a nice dinner. Looks like out night out is tomorrow.:( My friend who was going to watch our daughter has her birthday today and our favorite joint is not open.

ParadigmDawg

ParadigmDawg

Audioholic Overlord
Happy anniversery Craig! Now I know why you want to go out to dinner vs. helping me with the IR repeater. I will have a drink for you my friend...toast....

Davemcc

Davemcc

Audioholic Spartan
Congrats ADK. I'm seventeen years in myself and looking forward to many more. Keep at it and good luck.

S

s52e368

Full Audioholic
Well 8 years ago today my bachelorhood was taken away.:eek:

It was well worth it. I have a great wife, an amazing little girl, a couple of great jobs:rolleyes:, a great house and I live in one of the most beautiful places in the world (my opinion).

I just thought that with all the crap hitting the fan out there in our country (I have not had the guts to look at the market today) I would post some good news, at least in my world.

Marriage is not easy and it takes work but hey what in life that is worth anything not take some effort.

So please join me in a toast to my wonderful wife who puts up with me and my unannounced purchases.:D
congrats to you!! we just had our first 1year. also you got hitched on my bday !

adk highlander

adk highlander

Sith Lord
Thanks for the thoughts and comments from everyone. We had a nice night and then cuddled up for a romantic night watching the debate.:eek:

Happy belated Birthday EMC Carl.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
congrats to you!! we just had our first 1year. also you got hitched on my bday !
Not to hijack, Craig, but...happy belated birthday, Carl!

Craig, hope that you had a good time yesterday, and that you get a chance to go out to your favorite spot tonight.

adk highlander

adk highlander

Sith Lord
Not to hijack, Craig, but...happy belated birthday, Carl!

Craig, hope that you had a good time yesterday, and that you get a chance to go out to your favorite spot tonight.
Oh yes. I cannot seem to leave the place without spending will over $100 bucks but it is well worth it. We always get one of the specials so I will post tomorrow what we have.:D

adk highlander

adk highlander

Sith Lord
I would have to agree. Haven't been to that area of New York in over 20 years. :(

Christmas at Highlanders house. :D
Nice mazer. Great shot. They are adding a new section to the mountain this year so it will be nice to have a few new trails to rip up.

20 years man that is way too long. Give that tan a rest and come up here and make some turns.:D

adk highlander

adk highlander

Sith Lord
Ha Ha.

I was going to find some pic of someone cudding but I can across this and cannot believe it:

A wikki on how to cuddle.

:confused:

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis