FYI-Mulitple Logins

Matt34

Matt34

I've notice recently that a few "regulars" have made new user names on the same account. If you have a roommate or SO that logs on using the same computer let us know. Otherwise, don't create a new persona as it will only result in bannings.

bandphan

bandphan

Banned
I've notice recently that a few "regulars" have made new user names on the same account. If you have a roommate or SO that logs on using the same computer let us know. Otherwise, don't create a new persona as it will only result in bannings.
i was wondering about the oklahoma location for gto guy:rolleyes:

thanks matt for outing those that are in the closet;)

MinusTheBear

MinusTheBear

Audioholic Ninja

You should P.M them this information as well just in case the parties involved do not see this thread.

MinusTheBear

MinusTheBear

Audioholic Ninja
Banned accounts have probably got their attention already.
Yeah that would! I was under the impression from your post that they were not banned yet and were trying to get info from them why they had multiple accounts.

mazersteven

mazersteven

Audioholic Warlord
Are you talking about multiple accounts, with different screen names, and the same IP address?

majorloser

majorloser

No, we have more sophisticated ways of knowing they are using the same PC. And yes, we can see you through your webcam. :)
There are a few members that we've disabled the webcam feature on their account. It was bad enough seeing those image once! :eek: :rolleyes: ;)

aberkowitz

aberkowitz

Audioholic Field Marshall
No, we have more sophisticated ways of knowing they are using the same PC. And yes, we can see you through your webcam. :)
Damn- I guess I should stop using the pictures on the AH store for "self-enjoyment". :eek:

no. 5

no. 5

Audioholic Field Marshall
There are a few members that we've disabled the webcam feature on their account. It was bad enough seeing those image once! :eek: :rolleyes: ;)
Just remember the next time you feel like taking a trip to 'camvill; some things can't be unseen. :eek:

Sheep

Sheep

Audioholic Warlord
Some people were doing this to gain rep using the other account. I'll leave the names out of it.

SheepStar

mike c

mike c

Audioholic Warlord
lol

except mazer's account where we plan on selling the vids ... to some very very very very old men

Yeah that would! I was under the impression from your post that they were not banned yet and were trying to get info from them why they had multiple accounts.
there are still some that are not yet banned ... benefit of the doubt and all :)

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
there are still some that are not yet banned ... :)
It's only a matter of time, with you and Matt are on the job!

Spammers and multiple-account holders...beware:

EDIT: Ahhh, you edited your last post. :)

majorloser

majorloser

Some people were doing this to gain rep using the other account. I'll leave the names out of it.

SheepStar
That wouldn't help much. A noob gives very little rep points.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis