an offshoot of other offshoots of other offshoots

mike c

mike c

Audioholic Warlord
i figure we'll fill this thread up real quick. we're all experts on topic derailment :)

mike c

mike c

Audioholic Warlord
look! it's joe and spkr in there!

juuuuuust kidding.

MinusTheBear

MinusTheBear

Audioholic Ninja
AH is turning into a an excellent forum:rolleyes::rolleyes:. I've had enough passive agressive bullshit for the night.

Haoleb

Haoleb

Audioholic Field Marshall
:eek::confused: Sorry mike I couldnt resist
I will confess that I reported the sandwich thing.

I have learned to be pretty tolerant of posts that I dont think have any use, interacting with hundreds of personalities you really need to, but lately I have gotten pretty tired of completely irrelevant posts, Mainly because I also read the Axiom audio forums alot and it seems in the last couple months its become a game between some of the regular members to see who can come up with the most useless posts, Its not much of a problem here. Im all for keeping a real relaxed feel on forums but there's a time and place for that kind of stuff.

bandphan

bandphan

Banned
I will confess that I reported the sandwich thing.

I have learned to be pretty tolerant of posts that I dont think have any use, interacting with hundreds of personalities you really need to, but lately I have gotten pretty tired of completely irrelevant posts, Mainly because I also read the Axiom audio forums alot and it seems in the last couple months its become a game between some of the regular members to see who can come up with the most useless posts, Its not much of a problem here. Im all for keeping a real relaxed feel on forums but there's a time and place for that kind of stuff.
wow, i even noted sorry for the highjack;) Didnt mean to spoil the thread, and btw I generally try to help:) So hince foward I will be mindfull not to be light hearted

scott

Last edited by a moderator:
Haoleb

Haoleb

Audioholic Field Marshall
Maybe its just because I dont like chubby hubby ice cream. ;)

bandphan

bandphan

Banned
Maybe its just because I dont like chubby hubby ice cream. ;)
yea, and that point was to interject into what was back and forth banter;) I see now, its all good

fixed, i reported my own post:)

J

jostenmeat

Audioholic Spartan
If you go parachuting, and your parachute doesn't open, and your friends are all watching you fall, I think a funny gag would be to pretend you were swimming.

-jack handy

yettitheman

yettitheman

Audioholic General
If at first you don't succeed, then skydiving isn't for you. :D

That, and Russian Roulette. :D

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis