Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
I'm glad my wife didn't catch me watching that. :eek:

So what's it say at the beginning and what do they say at the end?
As if it matters. :D

Davemcc

Davemcc

Audioholic Spartan
I think at the beginning it says this is not an advertisement for a car. I don't know what they say at the end.

adk highlander

adk highlander

Sith Lord
Oh wow that was a nice thing to wake me up to this morning. Slow motion can be such a good thing.:D

And really who cares why I'm just glad they did.:D

itschris

itschris

It's time like this morning when I just look up to the clear blue sky and say... "thank you"

Midcow2

Midcow2

Banned
Synchronized Beach Volleyball

They are practiving for the new sport that will be in the 2012 London Summer Olympics "Synchronized Beach Volleyball". They are predicting it will more than double the current viewing audience if they can disperse the matches throughout the Olympic schedule. :D:D JOKE :D:D

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
There were guys?
Okay, you guys are jerking my chain. Fine, be that way. :)

Didn't anybody else think the choice of music was strange? This day for me has been right out of the twilight zone but that song fits right in. What's going on here? You guys see some girls in bikinis and all cognative functions cease?

J

jostenmeat

Audioholic Spartan
When I used to have TV programming, Id catch NCAA indoor women's volleyball now and then. If they only got more airtime, I think I would have found my favorite new sport. :D

I think at the beginning it says this is not an advertisement for a car. I don't know what they say at the end.
Dude on right: You said how much for that car?
Dude on left: I don't give a crap, I'm getting one.

You guys see some girls in bikinis and all cognative functions cease?
Huh? Did you say something Alex? :confused:

billy p

billy p

Audioholic Ninja
Holy cow

"Careful" should of read don't open unless room is void of children. Otherwise, thank you:D

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis