mike c

mike c

Audioholic Warlord
Hey mike how does the dash squeak? Like every time you drive over a bump or something or when the car swerves on a turn? I would like to know so I can let my dad know just in case although he has had the car for 2 years almost and hasn't complained about anything.
its squeaking is coming from in between the dash and tranmission, it just squeaks continuously (im not sure how perfect your roads are) but mine just squeaks as it drives along, no turning or bumps necessary.

Warpdrv

Warpdrv

Audioholic Ninja
Ok guys.... lets keep this civil... I own a service shop, and I will tell you right now... the least amount of cars that are found in my bays are Toyota's and Honda's, so both are great products... design changes are the reason I always wait at least the second incarnation of a redesign, if not the 3rd... in this case I had no choice and got the 09 which is the second run of this new body style...

There have been very few reports of problems with the new Accord Coupe, but one that has been a noticeable recurring problem, not with all but many is the rear deck or shelf under the back window with rattles, just as the camry dash issues. There has yet to be a TSB made for that problem, but word is out they are working on it... I haven't experienced it yet, hopefully I won't.

billy p

billy p

Audioholic Ninja
its squeaking is coming from in between the dash and tranmission, it just squeaks continuously (im not sure how perfect your roads are) but mine just squeaks as it drives along, no turning or bumps necessary.
Hi Mike, is you car a Camry and if so what year?

Ok guys.... lets keep this civil... I own a service shop, and I will tell you right now... the least amount of cars that are found in my bays are Toyota's and Honda's, so both are great products... design changes are the reason I always wait at least the second incarnation of a redesign, if not the 3rd... in this case I had no choice and got the 09 which is the second run of this new body style...

There have been very few reports of problems with the new Accord Coupe, but one that has been a noticeable recurring problem, not with all but many is the rear deck or shelf under the back window with rattles, just as the camry dash issues. There has yet to be a TSB made for that problem, but word is out they are working on it... I haven't experienced it yet, hopefully I won't.
Thanks again Warp and BTW nice car. We considered the Honda Accord but Honda only offered the civic as a hybrid. Needless to say the civic is not a family car and my wife really wanted a Hybrid vechile because of the increasing fuel costs.

Warpdrv

Warpdrv

Audioholic Ninja
Hi Mike, is you car a Camry and if so what year?

Thanks again Warp and BTW nice car. We considered the Honda Accord but Honda only offered the civic as a hybrid. Needless to say the civic is not a family car and my wife really wanted a Hybrid vechile because of the increasing fuel costs.

Thanks billy p.... Appreciate the nice regards...

Fortunately I am not at that point in my life where I need to worry about family transportation... Jr has his own car, which he will be driving soon enough, and I only need to concern myself with me and a hottie passenger ;) if ya know what I mean... so sports car looks and performance is what I'm all about, the Accord Coupe provide it in spades, with the type of low maintenance I love...

Being a shop owner, I still am not sold on what the future costs of Hybrids will be....

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis