Davemcc

Davemcc

Audioholic Spartan
If you're a true Audioholic? This.

Okay, maybe if you're a lonely and deranged Audioholic...
You want to do WHAT to that amplifier?:eek::eek::eek: I think that's waaaaay past audioholicism. Maybe we could say "McIntosh I'd Like to...Fondle"?

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Yeah Adam thats sick man.......jeeze....:D
Yeah, but just wait until Alex brings up "prison McIntosh." :D

Okay, so we went 10 pages before going completely downhill. Let's see if you smart political folks can get us back on track.

Gimpy Ric

Gimpy Ric

I for one would love to have been around Hilary when McCain Announced Sarah :D:D I bet Hilary was pissed!

Davemcc

Davemcc

Audioholic Spartan
I for one would love to have been around Hilary when McCain Announced Sarah :D:D I bet Hilary was pissed!
Make no mistake, Hillary wants Obama to lose. If Obama wins, he will get the next nomination pretty much automatically as the incumbent president. That means her next opportunity to win the nomination would be 8 years from now when her political capital will have pretty much expired.

Did you notice how forced her endorsement of Obama looked during her speech. That speech was something she had to do in order to remain "a good Democrat" and allow her to seek the nomination again in 4 years, as long as Obama loses.

Gimpy Ric

Gimpy Ric

I just hope some of those Clinton women supporters Like Sarah Palin more tha Obama.

R

rnatalli

Audioholic Ninja
Make no mistake, Hillary wants Obama to lose. If Obama wins, he will get the next nomination pretty much automatically as the incumbent president. That means her next opportunity to win the nomination would be 8 years from now when her political capital will have pretty much expired.
If Obama loses this election, you can be sure the blame right or wrong will fall on Hillary and people won't forget. But let's say McCain wins. What happens if she runs in 2012 and another person beats her out of the nomination? Hillary will never see the White House because by the time an opportunity comes around again, she'll be too old. She blew it, plain and simple.

Palin brings nothing to McCain's ticket. She announced that her 17-year-old daughter is pregnant. Yup, that'll go over well with most women of this country. The only thing we might see is McCain grab himself a new wife now that Cindy is getting a little fragile.

He should have went with a real VP choice and not try to score short-term political points.

The one comforting thing about this election is that we won't see another Bush or Clinton in office no matter what for the next 4 years.

J

jamie2112

Banned
Just refer to post #113

Everyone should refer to post #113 in order to clarify this subject...

mtrycrafts

mtrycrafts

Seriously, I have no life.
If Obama loses this election, you can be sure the blame right or wrong will fall on Hillary and people won't forget. But let's say McCain wins. What happens if she runs in 2012 and another person beats her out of the nomination? Hillary will never see the White House because by the time an opportunity comes around again, she'll be too old. She blew it, plain and simple.
I think they both blew it. If they were smart, they would have teamed up as Clinton/Obama and in 8 years, Obama most likely would have a pretty good chance of winning; 16 years of dems.

Palin brings nothing to McCain's ticket.
She brings a solid right wing attitude that pleases the evangelical base that is not pleased with McCain. this is why Sarah was selected over McCains friends that he wanted to select.

She announced that her 17-year-old daughter is pregnant.
I guess the abstinence program that mommy preached didn't work at home:D

mtrycrafts

mtrycrafts

Seriously, I have no life.
Well, we do know one thing. Obama couldn't ever take Hillary as his VP. Not unless he wanted to have his food tasted and his car started for the next 8 years.
It should have been the other way around, Clinton with Obama as VP. That is what they blew. Then, Obama would not have to worry about Bill;) They would both have won. She would not have been an old woman and Obama would have had experience galore.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis