Audioholics 10th Annual State of the CE Union Show at Disney World

N

nosferatu

Audioholic
lol i probably be the younger one there . i want to come check out the Emotiva stuff and some speakers and just wanted to confirm that i be able to do it on one of the days.

J

jvgillow

Full Audioholic
lol i probably be the younger one there.
Hey now, just what are you trying to say about Majorloser? :p

Looks like I will be coming on Friday so that I can do a 3-day weekend and just take 1 day off work. Plus all the kinks in the demo rooms should be worked out by Friday, right? :D

gene

gene

Audioholics Master Chief
Administrator
i have a question . I'm planning on coming on ether the 23or24th for a one day demos. I'm mainly will be coming to see Emotiva demos. will i be able to check the out on either of the two days the product
Yes but I strongly encourage you to register as it gives you the following:
  • 2 days of breakfast and our dining / costume party ($250 value)
  • chance to win a $+3,600 5.1 A/V system
  • Party swag bag packed with AH T-shirt, DVD's, and more
  • Chance to win door prizes including electronics, cables, speakers, etc

> Register NOW <

TICA

TICA

Audioholics Accounts Manager
CE Union Registration Update

Hello everyone.

I just wanted to make a note on the Audioholics CE Union Registration Form.

Please make sure that all the credit card and billing information is included. Due to reservation procedures at the hotel, we still require it for confirmation.

Even if you register for free, we need this information. Audioholics is liable and accountable for any food and/or services order prior 72 hours the event starting. If registered and last minute cancellation or no show occur, your credit card will then be charged, then and only then.

We appreciate your help in the registration process. We attempted to have it done online, but not able to.

Once again, thanks for your understanding and support. Hope to see you all there.

TICA :cool:

Last edited by a moderator:
J

jvgillow

Full Audioholic
So if I'm only coming Friday and don't care about the breakfast / banquet / party stuff should I somehow indicate that on the registration form so that Audioholics doesn't pay for that and then charge me because I didn't come on Thursday?

I'm confused :confused:

gene

gene

Audioholics Master Chief
Administrator
So if I'm only coming Friday and don't care about the breakfast / banquet / party stuff should I somehow indicate that on the registration form so that Audioholics doesn't pay for that and then charge me because I didn't come on Thursday?

I'm confused
Sure just note it as "No Banquet" thanks.

TICA

TICA

Audioholics Accounts Manager
Regitration Follow-up

Sure just note it as "No Banquet" thanks.
Yes, we are trying to encourage everyone to register for our event, even if you decide not to participate in any of the social events.

Just make the note "No Banquet" and you will recieve a badge only for show coverage. Remember, we are offering FREE Registration for all of our social events (Except Kids Halloween Party) if you recieved our newsletter or attended the Florida GTG. Your credit card will not be charged as explained above.

Thanks for your interest and hope you can join us again this year Jeremy!

:cool:
TICA

J

jvgillow

Full Audioholic
Thanks for the clarification... I have faxed my form.

gene

gene

Audioholics Master Chief
Administrator
All our room block is nearly 70% filled and will likely reach capacity shortly after CEDIA. I suggest booking your hotel rooms now at our special $195/nt rate before they sell out. The hotel informed me additional rooms won't be available since there are 2 larger conventions happening back to back with ours.

To book your room, click Step 2 of our >Registration Page<.

Rickster71

Rickster71

Audioholic Spartan
This will be my first AH event.
Do the vendors offer discounts at the show?
I love to pick up something Emotiva....while my wife has her back turned.:D

majorloser

majorloser

This will be my first AH event.
Do the vendors offer discounts at the show?
I love to pick up something Emotiva....while my wife has her back turned.:D
Oh, I'm quite sure you can get some killer deals from Emotiva when they're down here. Anything so they don't have to load the van back up the next morning :D

I can almost guarantee there will be lots of interest in selling anything on the show floor... That's almost standard practice at trade shows (when possible), but obviously works best for the locals who can avoid shipping issues and just walk out with it.

majorloser

majorloser

Ok, just so I got this straight...

The party on the night of Thursday October 23rd is a costume party?
Just want to make sure I get the right costume. I'm sure Clint and Gene are going to have Star Trek covered dressed as Spock and Kirk. :rolleyes:

J

jvgillow

Full Audioholic
Oh, I'm quite sure you can get some killer deals from Emotiva when they're down here. Anything so they don't have to load the van back up the next morning :D
Yeah that might have something to do with my plan to go on Friday instead of Thursday

gene

gene

Audioholics Master Chief
Administrator
Ok, just so I got this straight...

The party on the night of Thursday October 23rd is a costume party?
Just want to make sure I get the right costume. I'm sure Clint and Gene are going to have Star Trek covered dressed as Spock and Kirk.
Yes the dinner event / costume party is on thursday night.

I will be posting a schedule of events shortly.

I highly encourage those whom are only attending Friday to get there early as the event will be wrapped up by 3pm.

As for my costume, well you will have to wait and see :rolleyes:

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis