OMG Diablo III is coming!!!

MinusTheBear

MinusTheBear

Audioholic Ninja
It seems the hardcore Diablo fans are up in arms over the graphical style of the game. They are not too impressed with the artistic direction the developers took, they feel the style is similar to that of Warcraft. They even set up a petition...lol...sorry Diablo fans a petition ain't gonna do anything!

http://www.petitiononline.com/d3art/petition.html

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I'll bet that it'll be an excellent game. I'm not going to hold my breath for the release, though. I was a fan of Diablo, and when Diablo II was supposed to come out (well, after a delay, then was supposed to come out again), I was so excited that I bought my first PC just to play it. That was January 1999. It didn't come out for another 18 months. My mistake. I should have waited, I know. On a related note, I still have never played or even seen Diablo II. After 18 months of waiting, the thrill was gone. :)

T

trnqk7

Full Audioholic
It was a great game IMO. I played all the way through it in college, circa 2002 or 2003. Good time waster between classes :)

T

tgilb2007

Audiophyte
I cant wait for this. Spent H.S and college playing this game.... and now, this is going to ruin my life....

I CANT WAIT! :):cool:

D

D.R. Payne

Audioholic
Diablo had a negative effect on my GPA in collge, and my wife and I (yeah, I'm lucky) spent so much time playing Diablo II that we had to form a pact never to install it again lest we neglect our children.

Pretty much everything Blizzard touches turns to gold, there's no way this game won't be amazing, unless the Activision merger has some sort of effect, but I doubt it.

P

poetryrocksalot

Enthusiast
Diablo had a negative effect on my GPA in collge, and my wife and I (yeah, I'm lucky) spent so much time playing Diablo II that we had to form a pact never to install it again lest we neglect our children.

Pretty much everything Blizzard touches turns to gold, there's no way this game won't be amazing, unless the Activision merger has some sort of effect, but I doubt it.
Yeah I saw what it did to my brother in-law whose a doctor...and well he used to stay up till 3 to play that game.

mike c

mike c

Audioholic Warlord
while i do agree with the differences, for example, some "monster-demons" look straight our of warcraft.

but i'm not stupid enough to petition blizzard to "slow down" ... i'd probably sign a petition that makes them go faster and release the game already :)

because if the new starcraft is any indication, this game might take a few years to release as well.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis