4th of July Plans?????

speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
Just thought I would ask if any of you have any big plans for the 4th of July? If so, why not take a few moments to share with us what they are. I noticed that the movie "Hancock" is being released on Tuesday July 2nd. As such, I will go see that one for sure sometime this week. Personally though, I can NOT wait till July 18th for the release of "The Dark Knight". Been looking forward to seeing that one for a long time. However, "Hancock" does look to be quite entertaining. If the weather permits, I will, like most, grill-out and watch some fireworks. Enough about me-how about you?? Just be sure to have a safe and happy holiday folks.

Cheers,

Phil

Last edited:
unreal.freak

unreal.freak

Senior Audioholic
Just thought I would ask if any of you have any big plans for the 4th of July? If so, why not take a few moments to share with us what they are. I noticed that the movie "Hancock" is being released on Tuesday July 2nd. As such, I will go see that one for sure sometime this week. Personally though, I can NOT wait till July 18th for the release of "The Dark Knight". Been looking forward to seeing that one for a long time. However, "Hancock" does look to be quite entertaining. If the weather permits, I will, like most, grill-out and watch some fireworks. Enough about me-how about you??

Cheers,

Phil
I will be moving into my new home on that day, barring bad weather.
I guess it will be a easier task than in the past because i will only have to move all of my stuff about 1/4 of a mile:D

This has been and will be one of the best summers for quality movies i have ever seen.

peace,
Tommy

speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
I will be moving into my new home on that day, barring bad weather.
I guess it will be a easier task than in the past because i will only have to move all of my stuff about 1/4 of a mile:D

This has been and will be one of the best summers for quality movies i have ever seen.

peace,
Tommy
Great Tommy as this is very good news!!!! Congrats on the new home my friend. Be sure to post some pics for all of us to see if you don't mind. Really looking forward to seeing them. I also agree, there are some very good movies that have been recently released as well as more coming down the pike so to speak. Thanks for posting and sharing with us. Wished I could offer you a hand. Be careful and don't over-do it.

Cheers,

Phil

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Thanks for asking, Phil!

Hopefully (read "low probability, but it sure would be nice") I'll get around to painting my kitchen. I finally painted the window frames today - well, two coats with foam brushes so far, and I'll put another coat on with a roller tonight.

If weather permits, I'll bring the pooch up to the state park that's only four miles away. Other than that, I'll just be relaxing. I'm half considering taking all of next week off, the same as a lot of people at work. Oh, baby. A whole week off. I can only imagine...

speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
Thanks for asking, Phil!

Hopefully (read "low probability, but it sure would be nice") I'll get around to painting my kitchen. I finally painted the window frames today - well, two coats with foam brushes so far, and I'll put another coat on with a roller tonight.

If weather permits, I'll bring the pooch up to the state park that's only four miles away. Other than that, I'll just be relaxing. I'm half considering taking all of next week off, the same as a lot of people at work. Oh, baby. A whole week off. I can only imagine...
Hey Adam sounds like a good plan to me. Hope your pooch is feeling better. Taking her to the park sure would be nice. Perhaps taking a week off you can get the rest of your painting done. I plan to work on my ht room a bit myself. Oh, I will relax a bit myself as I always make time for that. :D:D Just be careful and have a safe holiday my friend.

Cheers,

Phil

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
We bought fireworks yesterday and will be having a BBQ with the family. Making it a 4 day weekend.

Hancock looks like a rental to me...and I already read one really bad review of it (pre-release).

speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
We're getting together with a bunch of friends and cooking an entire 60 pound pig. Oh yeah, baby - head and all...
Hey Clint, now that is what I call being in hog heaven.........LOL!!!! :eek::eek: Actually it sounds very delicious if you ask me. Thanks for sharing with us. Have a safe holiday. Be sure to eat some for all of us.

Cheers,

Phil

speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
We bought fireworks yesterday and will be having a BBQ with the family. Making it a 4 day weekend.

Hancock looks like a rental to me...and I already read one really bad review of it (pre-release).
Thanks John for sharing. Sounds like you have things well planned. Hey, I was able to watch KNOCK KNOCK-if I can do that, then watching Hancock should be a breeze. ;);) Just be sure to have a safe holiday my friend.

Cheers,

Phil

mazersteven

mazersteven

Audioholic Warlord
I'll be working on July 4th (Thanks to all the tire kickers that come onto car lots) :mad: (Don't you people have something better to do?) :rolleyes:

speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
I'll be working on July 4th (Thanks to all the tire kickers that come onto car lots) :mad: (Don't you people have something better to do?) :rolleyes:
Bummer maze. Really sorry to hear that. Do you have to work the entire weekend or just the 4th? Surely, you will get some time off to enjoy the holiday my friend. Thanks for sharing.

Cheers,

Phil

Nomo

Nomo

Audioholic Samurai
Annual get together at my GF's sisters house.
Fireworks, beer, Volleyball, beer, full contact kickball, and of course, beer.

Don't anybody call on Saturday morning.:eek:

speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
Annual get together at my GF's sisters house.
Fireworks, beer, Volleyball, beer, full contact kickball, and of course, beer.

Don't anybody call on Saturday morning.:eek:
Hey Nomo was going to ask you if there was going to be some beer drinking.......LOL!!!!! :eek::eek: Actually, it sounds like you are going to have a lot of fun. Thanks for posting and sharing with us. Stay safe my friend.

Cheers,

Phil

croseiv

croseiv

Audioholic Samurai
Hedin' up to central Missouri to see the in-laws. Gonna blow up alot of fireworks!!! They live out in the "country".

speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
Hedin' up to central Missouri to see the in-laws. Gonna blow up alot of fireworks!!! They live out in the "country".
Hello croseiv and thanks for posting. Sounds like you are going to have fun too. Not sure of how bad the flooding is, so be sure to be careful my friend. Thanks for sharing.

Cheers,

Phil

mazersteven

mazersteven

Audioholic Warlord
Bummer maze. Really sorry to hear that. Do you have to work the entire weekend or just the 4th? Surely, you will get some time off to enjoy the holiday my friend. Thanks for sharing.
No time off to enjoy the holiday. I work the entire weekend. Same with Memorial day, Labor day, and all the rest of the holiday's.

speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
No time off to enjoy the holiday. I work the entire weekend. Same with Memorial day, Labor day, and all the rest of the holiday's.
Dang maz sorry to hear that. Guess you are used to it. Well, just try to have fun even though at work sometimes that is hard. At least it is at my work. Today has really been rough to tell you the truth.

Cheers,

Phil

C

chadnliz

Senior Audioholic
I am going to take our neighbor who is in early Alzhiemers to decorate her husbands grave who was a double Purple Heart recipient in WWII, then relax and cookout with family, watch everyone play some "Corn Hole" and see the fireworks from the Dragstrip 2 miles away, boring day and very welcome!

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis