Florida Audioholics Get Together

Halon451

Halon451

Audioholic Samurai
Is there anyone else out there heading to the GTG that is originating from the Tampa area, other than myself? :eek:

gene

gene

Audioholics Master Chief
Administrator
Is there anyone else out there heading to the GTG that is originating from the Tampa area, other than myself?
I live in tampa area. It looks like I am going too. As soon as I mentioned to my wife about getting a hotel on the beach, she booked it. So you can count me in now.

majorloser

majorloser

I live in tampa area. It looks like I am going too. As soon as I mentioned to my wife about getting a hotel on the beach, she booked it. So you can count me in now.
This coast is better :p

mazersteven

mazersteven

Audioholic Warlord
Might have to close the forum for a day. :eek:

Royalty in Melbourne. Might have to get you your own kind of Pope mobile to drive around in. LOL :D

gene

gene

Audioholics Master Chief
Administrator
Royalty in Melbourne. Might have to get you your own kind of Pope mobile to drive around in. LOL
since I am bringing the wife/kids we will be rolling with our Toyota Sienna :)

majorloser

majorloser

Heck, I can even arrange for door-to-door limo service for Gene to the event!

gene

gene

Audioholics Master Chief
Administrator
How do you like it? It's pretty fast for a Van.

SheepStar
LOL true. I never thought I'd see the day where I'd own a van, but this baby drives more like a large car than a van. It gets better gas mileage than my old Hyundai Santa Fe and its faster. I also have more space in the back than a flatbed truck so its easy for me to haul lumber, tables, etc when i put the seats down.

I am tempted to upgrade the audio system since its mediocre at best and I am spoiled by my DVD-A system in my Acura TL.

Sheep

Sheep

Audioholic Warlord
LOL true. I never thought I'd see the day where I'd own a van, but this baby drives more like a large car than a van. It gets better gas mileage than my old Hyundai Santa Fe and its faster. I also have more space in the back than a flatbed truck so its easy for me to haul lumber, tables, etc when i put the seats down.

I am tempted to upgrade the audio system since its mediocre at best and I am spoiled by my DVD-A system in my Acura TL.
Do you have the JBL synthesis system? I was in a 4Runner once, listening to some form of Oriental drumming music, and it sounded fantastic. However, other times I've heard the stereo sound like crap.

What year is your TL? BTW, Honda/Acura are the ****. New TL should be out soon.

SheepStar

J

jvgillow

Full Audioholic
craigsub said:
Hi all - As it stands right now, TCA won't have any products at the Florida GTG. I REALLY am sorry we won't be represented there, in fact, I am down right bummed.

When we do have product, it will be done right - getting all this put together in today's uncertain climate is just plain going to take longer than was thought possible just 4 months ago.

Thanks for your patience.
From TCA forum ^

Not even the Scamp prototype... *sniff*

gene

gene

Audioholics Master Chief
Administrator
Do you have the JBL synthesis system? I was in a 4Runner once, listening to some form of Oriental drumming music, and it sounded fantastic. However, other times I've heard the stereo sound like crap.

What year is your TL? BTW, Honda/Acura are the ****. New TL should be out soon.

SheepStar
No just the 6 changer and standard system in my wife's Sienna.

My TL is an 05. I am tempted to trade it in for an 07 TL-S but I hear the gas mileage is poor on the S type. I am getting almost 30mpg on my TL right now! I saw a few pics of the new TL and it doesn't look good so far so I will likely stick with this body style when my lease is up.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis