speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
Oh Yeah! :D Ive tried them out. Im still trying to figure out how to mount them on the walls and aim them at the Sofa that will be there soon :eek: :p

Peace,
Tommy
Tommy, I am glad to hear you are liking your new speakers. Maybe post a few pics of your room and perhaps members here can offer you some suggestions on how to place your new speakers. Hope all is well there my friend.

Cheers,

Phil

jinjuku

jinjuku

Sorry you have had some bad luck with certain forum members. At least things went very smooth with the Pioneer 1015 you purchased from me. BTW, how is it performing for you? Hope all is well otherwise.

Cheers,

Phil
Hi Phil,

I couldn't find the thread between you and I. I was kicking myself:) The receiver is doing great. Is all well with you now?

speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
Hi Phil,

I couldn't find the thread between you and I. I was kicking myself:) The receiver is doing great. Is all well with you now?
Yes, things are working out. I am so glad your 1015 is working fine for you. Thanks for the update my friend.

Cheers,

Phil

mike c

mike c

Audioholic Warlord
feedback for Warpdrv:

i bought a TC Sounds 18" PR from him

-he ships fast
-man of honor
-class act

speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
Mike thanks for sharing. Warp has offered me some good advice on several occasions. You have as well. Any other members here feel like sharing their comments/complaints?

S

Sr SQ

Audioholic Intern
Good seller

mperfct is a great seller!
The shipping was very fast and the item was as advertised, hope to do business again one day :)

unreal.freak

unreal.freak

Senior Audioholic
Feedback for Speakerman39

I recently purchased a universal remote from Speakerman39. I recieved the remote in excellent condition. The remote didnt even have a fingerprint on it!! It was packaged well, and shipping was very fast. Very good deal all around.

I thought there couldnt be anyone out there that takes care of their stuff as well as me......I was mistaken. Speakerman39 has me beat!

Thanks for the steal of a deal!!

Tommy

speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
I recently purchased a universal remote from Speakerman39. I recieved the remote in excellent condition. The remote didnt even have a fingerprint on it!! It was packaged well, and shipping was very fast. Very good deal all around.

I thought there couldnt be anyone out there that takes care of their stuff as well as me......I was mistaken. Speakerman39 has me beat!

Thanks for the steal of a deal!!

Tommy
Thanks Tommy you have left me speechless. Very glad you like your remote. Hope it brings you years of service. I also appreciate your kind words my friend.

Cheers,

Phil

T

teukros

Enthusiast
Feedback for GlocksRock:

I bought a sweet Onkyo T-4120 tuner off of him, price was more than fair, and it arrived very quickly in the original box. I haven't been able to hook it up yet but it looks like it is in almost new condition. I'm looking forward to using it. Thanks again.

speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
Feedback for GlocksRock:

I bought a sweet Onkyo T-4120 tuner off of him, price was more than fair, and it arrived very quickly in the original box. I haven't been able to hook it up yet but it looks like it is in almost new condition. I'm looking forward to using it. Thanks again.
Yeah Glock is a good guy. He has helped me out with my Yammie 663 issues on several occasions. Glad to see positive feedback on him. Congrats Glock.

Cheers,

Phil

S

Sirskygod

Audiophyte
64met great experience

Just went through a transaction with 64met that was flawless. Very easy to work with and extremely fast shipping. The H1000 remote purchased was just as described and in excellent condition.

unreal.freak

unreal.freak

Senior Audioholic
Just went through a transaction with 64met that was flawless. Very easy to work with and extremely fast shipping. The H1000 remote purchased was just as described and in excellent condition.

Im glad you guys had a great transaction. Thanks for posting in the Feedback section. It can be a very usefull tool.

Peace,
Tommy

ricocetj

ricocetj

Junior Audioholic
+1 for anamorphic96

Just finished a very quick and easy transaction with anamorphic96. Item was shipped in the original container and very well protected. Great transaction!

GlocksRock

GlocksRock

Audioholic Spartan
Sold my BP8s and CLR2002 to EJ1. Did the transaction face to face and everything went very smooth, thanks!

E

EJ1

Audioholic Chief
^GlocksRock was a pleasure to deal with. Communication was prompt and he gave me a killer deal! Very nice to talk to. Perfect transaction. Thanks!

Kaminari Sound

Kaminari Sound

Audiophyte
Happy to have found the forum!

I will say I am truly impressed, and look forward to working with stellar sellers and buyers! I always wanted to find an alternative to the typical online auction sites for doing specialized high end audio!!! Can't wait to work with you guys:)

Davemcc

Davemcc

Audioholic Spartan
I bought my SMS-1 from Avaserfi. Smooth transaction, highly recommended.

Someday, I might get him to build a sub for me, too.:D

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis