Hobson's choice (aka the Devil's bargain)

crashkelly

crashkelly

Full Audioholic
Congrats Joe!!

But the true question you should be asking yourself is ........ how does she feel about monster cables ;)

Cheers and have a great weekend
Michael

Davemcc

Davemcc

Audioholic Spartan
Thank you. I am taking Friday off to be with her again before her trip, and it is showing signs of becoming a serious, long-term relationship.:cool:
That's great! I'd like to think that the ritual abuse you endured in the other thread gave you the motivation to create a successful relationship. At least I'd like to think so.;)

J

Joe Schmoe

Audioholic Ninja
That's great! I'd like to think that the ritual abuse you endured in the other thread gave you the motivation to create a successful relationship. At least I'd like to think so.;)
You are welcome to think so, if it makes you happy.:cool:

J

Joe Schmoe

Audioholic Ninja
It was awesome while it lasted, but it is over now (her ex came crawling back!)
I am bouncing back, though. Now that I have discovered internet dating, my prospects have expanded considerably. First date with another lady tomorrow.

Halon451

Halon451

Audioholic Samurai
Maybe the mods should sticky this thread, so we can all keep up to date on your love life. :D Wow, rather abrupt shift in circumstances, eh Joe? Glad you're not letting it keep you down. Have fun while you can, before you get married like me and become another happy zombie. ;) I love my wife dearly, don't get me wrong, but as a man a part of me will always cherish the "chase".

J

Joe Schmoe

Audioholic Ninja
Boy, You and I both
Did you also miss the part between "the new girlfriend" and "being stood up again"? LOL.
Neither of this weekend's get-acquainted meetings went well.:(
I am about ready to give the whole thing up. I used to be happy alone, so maybe I can be again.

mike c

mike c

Audioholic Warlord
neither? you had two?

i thought this last one was going great?

Rickster71

Rickster71

Audioholic Spartan
Neither of this weekend's get-acquainted meetings went well.:(
I am about ready to give the whole thing up. I used to be happy alone, so maybe I can be again.
Hi Joe, Don't give up so fast; it's a process.
So, what part do you think went wrong, the computer matching, or the women lied on their questionnaire?
Rick

J

Joe Schmoe

Audioholic Ninja
Hi Joe, Don't give up so fast; it's a process.
So, what part do you think went wrong, the computer matching, or the women lied on their questionnaire?
Rick
One decided our scedules were incompatible, and I tend to agree (evening person vs. morning person, always on the go vs. mostly stay at home, constantly on the phone vs difficult to get ahold of, etc.)

The other was physically unattractive to me, and I suspect that she lied about her age.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis